[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

So for 3.9 I'm using a slightly modified tree. The main difference is I picked up Mind over Matter and Shaman's Dominion. I'm using enlighten support on the haste gem so the mana taken is much less. The build becomes extra tanky and you get 6 jewel sockets to increase damage.
Tree:
https://bit.ly/39heAff

I'm using all the prescribed gear but trying out a Xoph's after the Chin Sol nerf. Everything is ignited so the 50-60 health per kill makes the build even more tanky.

Xophs dps isnt great, until you can get lucky on a vaal orb roll. However the surviability is crazy.

Quill Rain surprisingly has insane dps for noobs using this build.
Last edited by Wharhogg on Dec 27, 2019, 11:56:00 PM
I ran a few more maps,

I guess you can decide if this build is still viable.

Augmented Distant Memory

T11 Blight Map

T15 Courtyard Map.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I have 95 slave driver char on standard, ran a few maps. It takes somewhat the same time to kill Minotaur on it as in your third video with metamorph. Kind of hard to judge if you haven't tried anything else these league. Also take into consideration, that you can have like 7-8 totems now, which is x2 frow what it had before. So I'm quite sure the build actually does more damage then before even after that 20% EH nerf. It's just all the stuff became beefier as well =)
Greetings, Guys. Why does nobody have a look at the passive node "Acuity"? It has all we want: Attack Speed, Accuracy and inc global Accuracy Rating. Also we're right next to it anyway.

edit: ok, guys, got it. Lioneye's makes Accuracy obsolete.
just don't mind my post, lol
Last edited by Galgisifr on Dec 29, 2019, 7:18:57 AM
Thanks for this build guide, I've just startet the Hiero, currently lvl 22.

Great guide 👍👌
300k dps on the Elder atm
if update frostferno to +4 more (xx ex), dps will 500k.
I don't think it's a big raise

If we have 50 aps? what if using ignite on bosses?

I can't believe the problem is in the update, rather the problem is in the build that can't kill bosses quickly or am I wrong?

POB: https://pastebin.com/EavktCry
"
Galgisifr wrote:
Greetings, Guys. Why does nobody have a look at the passive node "Acuity"? It has all we want: Attack Speed, Accuracy and inc global Accuracy Rating. Also we're right next to it anyway.

edit: ok, guys, got it. Lioneye's makes Accuracy obsolete.
just don't mind my post, lol

I've tried Lionseye---not very impressed..quillrain+ Acuity on your Yoke of Suffering(from Cassia enchant) will be more dps.

Quillrain on POB has the highest dps for single target ive found. I tried it on eternal lab boss----absolutely melted. Then you can use Skirmish and run 7 totems.
Last edited by Wharhogg on Dec 29, 2019, 3:23:40 PM
My pob (950k dps) - https://pastebin.com/Xe9ABak8

I've put a lot of time and effort into my build so far, and ive started to reach the ceiling, both in terms of gear, and progress, i'm almost 94 now, and it's pretty much a glasscannon at this point.

The only dps gain i can still get is % damage on a kaoms, and the 120% crit enchant for the boots, and that puts me over 1mil dps in pob, it still feel weaks btw, but that's just because of the life scaling in 3.9, in any other league it would feel amazing lol.

I've started using enhance with bloodrage yesterday, and it's quite an amazing dps buff.

Something id like some feedback from is regarding is point blank on drillneck (will have to put piercing shots on necklace, instead of divine judgement), ive seen some guys use it, together with lioneye's, is it worth it?, ive done comparisons in pob, and on paper it seems it doesn't, but i'm quite unsure really.

Gear: about 25-30ex investment! aint exactly budget ;)
Spoiler

Ingame Dps Screenshot
Spoiler

Pob Dps Screenshot
Spoiler
Last edited by Vlammenzee2190 on Dec 29, 2019, 12:33:49 PM
I think this build need to be reworked in Burning arrow or Explosive arrow.
This nerfed elehit so weak in high lvl map boss.

But still very good for cleaning map and simple mobs.
Last edited by Hydrant22 on Dec 29, 2019, 1:08:38 PM
"
My pob (950k dps) - https://pastebin.com/Xe9ABak8

I've put a lot of time and effort into my build so far, and ive started to reach the ceiling, both in terms of gear, and progress, i'm almost 94 now, and it's pretty much a glasscannon at this point.

Spoiler
The only dps gain i can still get is % damage on a kaoms, and the 120% crit enchant for the boots, and that puts me over 1mil dps in pob, it still feel weaks btw, but that's just because of the life scaling in 3.9, in any other league it would feel amazing lol.

I've started using enhance with bloodrage yesterday, and it's quite an amazing dps buff.

Something id like some feedback from is regarding is point blank on drillneck (will have to put piercing shots on necklace, instead of divine judgement), ive seen some guys use it, together with lioneye's, is it worth it?, ive done comparisons in pob, and on paper it seems it doesn't, but i'm quite unsure really.

Gear: about 25-30ex investment! aint exactly budget ;)
Spoiler

Ingame Dps Screenshot
Spoiler

Pob Dps Screenshot
Spoiler
Spoiler

check "is the enemy a boss? - Shaper/Guardian :)
Last edited by Nospheratusus on Dec 29, 2019, 3:18:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info