[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Hydrant22 wrote:
For u i buy and test

just f forget about it. ))

Perhaps a bow with a large base DPS will be some better, but I'm not sure.

Thank you very much!

Keep me updated.
Someone got a solid thought about "Skitterbots"?

I have the feeling it is better and at least PoB does say so as well...
Can somenne explain why an amulet like this , which is what I have now , is a massive upgrade and dps boost compared with even the best yok amulet ?

Yes , I have the exact same configurations as specified in the guide , I actualy even imported his build and it still show that my amulet its better than his yok in his build. Shocked , ignited , intimiaded are all ticket and still my amulet its better than yok. Could PoB doesnt calculate everything that yok does ? Cuz in the guide its says that yok its the greatest DPS upgrade but by PoB doesnt seems like it.

Rarity: Rare
Torment Beads
Hexclaw Talisman
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
Talisman Tier: 2
--------
49% increased Global Critical Strike Chance (implicit)
--------
25% increased Fire Damage
+431 to Accuracy Rating
11% increased maximum Energy Shield
+87 to maximum Life
--------
The Hunter faced the First One
and notched his final arrow.
The First One bared its fangs
and savoured its final breath.
- The Wolven King
--------
Corrupted
Before I bought yoke, I used a talisman.

And I did not notice a strong difference after the shift on yok.
"
Hydrant22 wrote:
Before I bought yoke, I used a talisman.

And I did not notice a strong difference after the shift on yok.

yoke can shock!

made some changes
https://pastebin.com/dAa2BNyb
remove Piercing shots / equip Drillneck with arrow piercing
pick up Divine Judjement
craft Heart of Flame on amulet.

now need corrupt frostferno and more HP.
Last edited by Nospheratusus on Dec 26, 2019, 8:44:48 AM
When is the next update on this build please :c
Just got a +6 frostferno, i'm still working on getting my gloves replaced, with either tombfists or attack speed gripped gloves, i compared them in pob and it's only like a 5k dps total dps difference, so that isn't that much, getting either will get me another 30-40k dps, currently in pob it shows 840k dps, and elemental hit ingame shows 61k dps.

With getting the gloves, and some small changes, i should be able to get to 900k pob damage, but i feel like that's about the limit, both budget wise and build wise, unless some major changes.

I think at this point i've invested well over 20ex.

Just something id like to note, the build still feels weak, clearing is fine ofcourse, it's just bosses got so much life now, it's kinda ridiculous how long boss fights take.

Spoiler
Last edited by Vlammenzee2190 on Dec 26, 2019, 4:49:43 PM
Well, I finally got my gear. I am sitting at 52k DPS / totem (with haste). It is ok, as others have mentioned with the nerf / HP upgrade, it takes a lot longer to kill mobs so the build might feel squishy as you have to run around a lot longer.

I can still upgrade a few things but for now, I am ok with it. I am able to handle T12 maps easily.

My profile is open if you want to look.

Thanks.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Update about my recent exp. with the build and with my small adjustment:

I ditched kaoms heart and some gloves for the "aspect of the crab" gear.

I have no trouble dying on T15 maps anymore.

Quite curious about the full update after christmas =).

Keep it up!

(Profile should be open to watch, feel free to give some feedback)
[deleted]
Last edited by Xshathra on Dec 27, 2019, 4:51:18 AM
"
Just got a +6 frostferno, i'm still working on getting my gloves replaced, with either tombfists or attack speed gripped gloves, i compared them in pob and it's only like a 5k dps total dps difference, so that isn't that much, getting either will get me another 30-40k dps, currently in pob it shows 840k dps, and elemental hit ingame shows 61k dps.

With getting the gloves, and some small changes, i should be able to get to 900k pob damage, but i feel like that's about the limit, both budget wise and build wise, unless some major changes.

I think at this point i've invested well over 20ex.

Just something id like to note, the build still feels weak, clearing is fine ofcourse, it's just bosses got so much life now, it's kinda ridiculous how long boss fights take.

I agree, there is a limit. And the further you go into the atlas, the stronger it is felt. especially on bosses and morphs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info