delve and core game?

Do you guys consider keeping delve into core game? :) so far that has been the best league for the past 5-6 leagues, atleast for me :)
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2018, 1:25:04 PM
Yes and I also think it is the best league in ages.
Delve is the best league ggg has ever put out and within the 3 best expansions ggg has ever done.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
i like delve alot and hope they will implement it to the core game :)
Yes, my only wish is that they don't nerf sulfite to oblivion once it goes core. I want to be able to delve roughly as much as I do now, and not have it as a nolifers-only function when it goes core.
I didnt play the last league, but it looked very intrested (incursion)
Wasnt it really nice like delve is?
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
I didnt play the last league, but it looked very intrested (incursion)
Wasnt it really nice like delve is?

It was nice. But not really nice. Delve is way beyond, but I myself have some serious fears about it going core.

You see, I am afraid that Delve being THAT good might just eclipse new league mechanics. So... Delve might become severely limited in access to counter that.
Too big not to be included. It would be retarded,even though i can't really play much this time.

Hope it stays. It's a good alternative to mapping to an extend.
In my opinion, Delve is just flat out too good to make it to core game (like league stones from legacy league).

If delve is going to make it to core game, I think it will get the essence/breach/abyss treatment. Sulphite will have a % chance to appear in maps.
At this point i don't even consider this as a league, it's like it was already in the core game.

Every aspect ( almost ) fit perfectly fine with what i waited for years, and kinda solved what was also boring me since 5/10 leagues ( aka: no matter content added it was always ending to feel the same ).
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Sep 20, 2018, 4:32:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info