"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Uber Hillock had less life than intended

Shit.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Sep 18, 2018, 9:52:49 PM
This is worse then bestiary

It took 2 weeks to make besitary playable

We are on week 3 now going on week 4 and this sulphite patch that allows delve mine sharing and non cancerous sulphite is going to come in on week 4?

Im already over the league
These changes are miserable and the exact opposite of what was needed. This do a map, do a delve, do a map, do a delve crap has to go ASAP. We need to be able to play the delve content for more than 2 minutes at a time. please. You totally broke the content with these changes. 800 sulphite per step is ridiculous, you should have cut it in half not doubled it, how is that not obvious?
Last edited by Astealoth on Sep 18, 2018, 10:00:29 PM
"
Fixed a bug where only the character that created a Map could select a Zana mission.

I... kind of that this was an intentional feature. I liked it, anyway.
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
End-game Sulphite acquisition and costs have been rebalanced. You now find a lot more Sulphite in maps (especially higher maps) but the cost of travel within deep Delves has been increased proportionally also. The primary effect of this is that players are encouraged to play the highest map content that they can.

This does not sound good.

This, along with the quarry nerf is bullshit. Just leave it alone please. Having to spam maps all day is the biggest thing keeping me from playing more leagues. Even if I have to run quarry senselessly for 40 mins to fill my sulphite it was worth it to get a break from brainlessly doing maps all day every day. If anything I rather they remove sulphite completely and just nerf delves slightly.
"
Astealoth wrote:
These changes are miserable and the exact opposite of what was needed. This do a map, do a delve, do a map, do a delve crap has to go ASAP. We need to be able to play the delve content for more than 2 minutes at a time. please. You totally broke the content with these changes. 800 sulphite per step is ridiculous, you should have cut it in half not doubled it, how is that not obvious?

The sad thing about it is conceptually this league showed a lot more promise than many previous ones. But it was obviously rushed and suffered badly for it. It might be time to re-think the 3 month patch cycle, if they're going to be trying leagues that are this ambitious.
All I wanted was a system where the difficulty of the delves was what was limiting people not their ability to farm sulphite. If people think this patch fixes that issue think again. Now ppl will complain about not being able to sustain maps to farm sulphite instead.

I don't understand the point of sulphite other than forcing people to still visit old content.
I started a new character to mess around with. Bored of delve.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Any word on if the Celestial Herald MTX is suppose to be suggested by the in-game MTX menu for Herald of Purity and Agony despite not showing any visual change when used?
"
arknath wrote:
All I wanted was a system where the difficulty of the delves was what was limiting people not their ability to farm sulphite. If people think this patch fixes that issue think again. Now ppl will complain about not being able to sustain maps to farm sulphite instead.

I don't understand the point of sulphite other than forcing people to still visit old content.

Pretty much this. I'd like to be delving right now, as I type this. But I'm out of sulphite and every time I think about trying to get more, I go "meh, I'll look at some more memes on the internet instead."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info