3.4.3 Patch Notes

"
Sidad wrote:
So basically most players will delve much less at lvl 250+. Price for high level red maps will skyrocket so buying is going to be out of question for most players. T15 gave me 1k sulfite which is enough to move to 1 closest node. wow

I told ya when they announced the change, more sulfite given but more sulphite to pay, it wasn't hard to understand, but people say :"thanks GGG thanks" like puppets.
they r kidding you, and you? in chain.

Our group is contributing with "NOT playing the league" this time, and you ?
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
T14-15 maps gave up to 3 Sulphite stack of 150-200 each, with this upgrade if you get a 700-800 stack. The cost of the delve was 3x more expensive to keep.
Last edited by stark_47 on Sep 23, 2018, 9:29:36 PM
"
viovesco wrote:
"
Letmeliveeee wrote:
I see no changes in mine beloved Consecrated Path, I approve.

Good Job GGG, take this one:

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ TAKE MY ENERGY GGG (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ

I was thinking of trying out Con Path but couldn't find any other opinions on it. Is it really that good?

It is very good. Mathi already has done build on it, go check it out but I recommend you to go witrh stat sticks instead of voidforge.
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me
I'm wondering if the amount gained from side-area Azurite sources ("Flawed Azurite Vein") has been adjusted too?

At depth 50, I have not yet seen one give more than a few (2-4?) Azurite - can't remember exactly.
Until depth 40, it was always only 1 Azurite.

Seems a complete waste of time to go for.
Player numbers are plummeting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info