3.4.3 Patch Notes

All the crying is a bit extreme.

Just run a map with good quantity and the patch is a significant buff.

I mean common people.

"
BaronBowden wrote:

I mean common people.

It literally isn't, how dumb are you? There are countless posts explaining that everything BUT t16 140% iiq maps WERE NERFED. And not just a little but by a fucking lot.
I saw delving deep as alternative endgame to maps.

Perhaps I read all the stuff they posted to hype the league wrong, dunno..

But now it feels like I'm already done pushing my build as far as I can coz it's behind a grind wall... so back to maps.

I don't hate maps at all. I just wanted to push my char since it's a different kind of endgame.

Now I have to map a really good amount to achieve that goal.
I'm fairly casual tho, so I simply don't have either the time or the motivation to go on a rather huge grind in the core game to see some of the promised stuff...
"
"
BaronBowden wrote:

I mean common people.

It literally isn't, how dumb are you? There are countless posts explaining that everything BUT t16 140% iiq maps WERE NERFED. And not just a little but by a fucking lot.

Honest it literally is better. I literally tested it on a t6, just make sure to have decent quant, its way better now.

I fill up much faster. Quarry bois deserved nerfs. Maps got a buff, what is to cry about.
I wasted my time. You have no idea what you're talking about.
"
BaronBowden wrote:

Just chain 120+ quantity t16 maps and you'll be fine, loool 4Head.

Like i said: balancing for "cool kids". The rest of the playerbase are apparently losers who don't get to have cool toys to play with ;d.

On an unrelated note though, GGG, huge thanks for the fix of loadins screen of subterraneat chart, it loads in 1-2 seconds now, which is just perfect, i honestly needed that so much as the loads prior to the patch were extremely tiresome.
"
BaronBowden wrote:
"
"
BaronBowden wrote:

I mean common people.

Honest it literally is better. I literally tested it on a t6, just make sure to have decent quant, its way better now.

I fill up much faster. Quarry bois deserved nerfs. Maps got a buff, what is to cry about.

The guy started running yellow maps, I guess he knows better lulz.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 20, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
BaronBowden wrote:

Just chain 120+ quantity t16 maps and you'll be fine, loool 4Head.

I don't think I have bothered to run above a t6 this league so far, because I just started a couple days ago.

It's definitely better by t6 so I am not sure why the QQ about t16. Like I keep trying to hammer home you just have to watch the quantity on the map. Stop running blues and easy yellows and you will be delving even more than before.

"
BaronBowden wrote:

I don't think I have bothered to run above a t6 this league so far, because I just started a couple days ago.

It's definitely better by t6 so I am not sure why the QQ about t16.

You can't be serious ...

At what depth are you delving by the way ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
He's level 86... and running t6 maps?

This does not compute.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info