3.4.3 Patch Notes

"
bloodyheathen wrote:

As you posted your new normal above wich was like 2,5 y your old normal, but you realize the costs did increase by 6 right? So how is that a buff? you and your tier lvl got nerfed into oblivion

I don't follow your math. My short segments use to be 64, now they are 128..

Where on earth are you dreaming up 6x.

"
BaronBowden wrote:
"
bloodyheathen wrote:

As you posted your new normal above wich was like 2,5 y your old normal, but you realize the costs did increase by 6 right? So how is that a buff? you and your tier lvl got nerfed into oblivion

ah i get it its 6 times when we talk about T16 areas but i didnt check the costs at lower lvls :P

the increase of cost and gain seems to be even if you are at the same LVL in Map and Delve but it grows with lvl!

You got an increase around x2,5 at 72 at 83 its x6 ... so for you it feels as a buff per segment. But it got nerved hard in comparison to high tier maps!
"
BaronBowden wrote:
"
bloodyheathen wrote:

I just paid 361 Sulphite for a node who was basically right next to my starting point at depth lvl 189. It was *literally* about 4 screens away!

Depth 189 mind you!
Now, if I'd like to push those depths, and I don't think that's an unreasonable goal to have if my main goal is to have fun playing, how many T16 would I need to farm to push a few screens away at, let's say depth 300?

And how about all the dead ends? And sometimes the next node right to the south is so far away that I can't see and click it on the map. So I have to go around even though I should have been able to go straight down.

I have to grind for all those things too now.

All I bloody wanted was farm some currency, gear up something I cooked up and have fun!
If I have to start worrying about how to sustain high tier maps then I feel like just playing standard.
Yeah perhaps I have to buy some coz they are not meant to be sustained, right?
Well, buying is even more a pain in the ass coz half the people don't reply in the first place. And now even more coz some are busy in delves!

Call me w/e the hell you want but this is not adding up for me at all.
So basically most players will delve much less at lvl 250+. Price for high level red maps will skyrocket so buying is going to be out of question for most players. T15 gave me 1k sulfite which is enough to move to 1 closest node. wow
Basically they killed the league with a single patch, no answear and no sign that they gonna change anytime soon.

I was already on my 3rd char on this league, a lot of currency and builds to try, now I just feel like I wasted time and see no point on spending more time with this league, hell, with this game actually, and here I thought it couldn't go worse than bestiary.
Paying 5.5k sulphite for a node that cost 400 last patch feels really shitty, even though they increased the cap 6x. I just ran a T16 with 105% quant and received 1.5k sulphite so I feel kinda robbed of this league. I go for 40 every league but I feel like maybe this is the one to call it in because I really can't be bothered farming my ass off in T14-16s to crawl slowly down to depth 600.

That and I haven't seen a single primordial boss yet, which wouldn't honestly have bothered me too much despite needing to know the fight first-hand before I can actually get the challenges, but now it kinda feels pointless. At best I think unless this gets changed I'll just buy challenges, which isn't fun
This not good

Oo ??? oO
Last edited by Durish on Sep 21, 2018, 1:01:28 AM
They add something new and fun, then they make it unfun to do. Nobody wants to do the same thing that we have been doing for the past fews again lol.
What the hell...

Why the costs of Sulphite are doubled now?

I finally increased the Sulphite Capacity the last days to 1000 because I didn´t want always change between maps and mine. I was really thinking to stop go mining because of that stupid changes from map to mine.

Wanted to run my maps and then spend an hour or two in the mine.
Now it is the same shit as before that I always have to jump to the mine after 3-5 maps. This is really becoming anoying again.

It is getting a pain in the ass again and it is no fun by this.
"
Macromaster wrote:
"
VictusBcb wrote:
Kind of sad about being shafted in having to do maps to do anything with delving. I really wanted an alternative to mapping, not, "Go do the hardest maps you can if you want to enjoy this league mechanic". I wanted to get out of the gated-behind-RNG or do the hell of buying maps off of players who are too busy doing other shit to actually sell maps to you.

That "gated behind RNG" is the reason why this game does not suck and is NOT D3.

I haven't played D3 (or any Diablo games besides like, 10 minutes of the first one), but gating end-game behind RNG feels really bad for those of us with a life. I've got a full-time job that's been shoving tons of overtime down my throat, but I'd still really like to see endgame some day. I think the furthest I've ever gotten is probably around tier 12 before map sustain just got too awful.

Having an endgame where I don't have to sustain maps, or go through the shit-hole that is trying to buy maps from other players would be great. Either they're price fixing and won't answer, or they're too busy playing the game (I don't really blame them for that though) to bother to sell the maps they put up for sale.

I mean, god forbid I get to actually play the game rather than sit in my HO whispering a dozen people trying to get a damn map when I need one or twelve, right?
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Last edited by VictusBcb on Sep 21, 2018, 7:40:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info