3.4.3 Patch Notes

"
End-game Sulphite acquisition and costs have been rebalanced. You now find a lot more Sulphite in maps (especially higher maps) but the cost of travel within deep Delves has been increased proportionally also. The primary effect of this is that players are encouraged to play the highest map content that they can.

What do you mean by "proportionally"? This better not mean that what previously required 10 Quarries worth of Sulphite would now require 10 T15 maps worth of it.

The post in Manifesto sounded like we could finally do a few Delves after running a high tier map. I don't like the sound of this "proportionally" here. I hope it's just a poor wording.
the biggest issue right now is that the promise of a shared mine is discouraging the majority who have rerolled from their mains already and are faced with a noob mine from actually going deep because of the massive cost and time and fuel it would take to delve straight down 200+ levels to get back to the area levels that drop the nonstop t15/t16's. especially knowing it will all be wasted effort once they do merge the mines.

It might have been less damaging to just not make the announcement until a few days before this patch. I and a lot of others I know are super demotivated, personally I'm just snaking around depths 80 making chaos recipes and currency to dump on trying to 6l a shavs.
"
Fixed a bug where only the character that created a Map could select a Zana mission.

Fix that back!
"We prefer to leave up to the community to work out mechanics such as these" -GGG Support

"Muted 48 hours for spamming chat." -Nicholas_GGG (Dev)

This forum is useless for bug reporting if you're not a popular streamer or if it's not about MTX.
I have trouble finding motivation to constantly fill sulphite at 450, with cap going from 5k to 30k.... yeah....
Yep, totally over league play.
I hope you increase the drop rate of said "higher level maps" for as it stands now it's at least for me impossible to sustain anything above Tier 10 maps. I suspect you for stealth nerfing the drop rates, pls revert this so we can both delve deep and map....
"
Wraithexe wrote:
"
Sulphite Deposit spawn rates in The Quarry have been decreased slightly.

I was really enjoying a full second endgame without being forced to play maps, given that I've played ~3000 hours of the original endgame. I'm disappointed to see you're trying to pigeon-hole us into maps instead of letting us exclusively enjoy the new league's content.

I hope in future that you consider branching away from the linear progression (Act 1-10 -> Maps -> [League content]) and provide more choice in how we play endgame content.

Mee too - let us decide how we want enjoy the endgame content.
It's much better just to delve without mapping.
theres an azurite node i literally cant tell the crawler to go to. it was a hidden node i unlocked, but no matter how many times i tell the crawler to go there is refuses. reloading just causes the same issue, ive tried over multiple days and still cant go. while i dont specifically need azurite, i figure its worth mentioning on the off chance its not a frequent occurrence, and to try to get it fixed before it blocks off something more important like currency.

delve is sick so far, excited for sulphite changes.
Shadow Quality:

drop down arrow: low(default), high, ultra
shadow quality info: low(default), medium(recommended), ultra
"
"The primary effect of this is that players are encouraged to play the highest map content that they can."

Fuck off, I just wanted to delve for once, nooo, gotta map. Sorry to be blunt, but you should've reduced the cost of horizontal delving after you reached the depth.

I almost quit the league completely, and i'm super irritated by that choice. Sure I might be one of the few veterans of the game who only wanted to delve, but fuck me right, I'm not the majority of players.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Juicy!
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info