3.4.3 Patch Notes

No tooltips for the minion stats on the new heralds or Holy Relic... GGG I am disappoint.

(but what else to expect tbh...)
sulphite should be tradeable or sold by niko
"The primary effect of this is that players are encouraged to play the highest map content that they can."

I wish I could play highest map content but as solo player high level map drop rates are stupidly low. Why are solo players being punished when most players are solo players?
Just remove Sulphite entirely or make it less enticing for people to go Delving if youre so scared of it overtaking your main game (hint: Its bad game design if you're that worried)

I hope they fix the random DirectX 11 crashes Ive been getting after the recent update.
The mind is a flame. Blow it out, or it will blind you.
ETA?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Auto buy max flares! after i read that i didn't need to read anymore. God bless
"
Ashriel wrote:
Still don't see a reason for sulphite existing in the first place. We all know it's a bad idea, so why bother rebalancing when you can just remove it already? If we need another thing to upgrade, how about Niko's prices? No one currently will ever buy a thing from him. Come on, guys.

Simultaneously, why not just remove everything but the mine from the game? Oh, and then remove the mine and give the players the true endless ledge expirience they apparently want.

That being said, the word "proportionally" doesn't inspire confidence. Seems to me that you could've just removed sulphite from Quarry and not bothered with everything else if all you wanted to do was to nerf it and leave the mapping\delving balance roughly the same.
End-game Sulphite acquisition and costs have been rebalanced. You now find a lot more Sulphite in maps (especially higher maps) but the cost of travel within deep Delves has been increased proportionally also. The primary effect of this is that players are encouraged to play the highest map content that they can.

Can barely sustain running yellow maps, now have to sustain red maps? Map system sucks, map drop rate sucks. Think I am done with this league, I enjoy delving but im not gunna bash my head against a brick wall trying to sustain red maps so i can get enough sulphite to delve.
"Don't Tread on Me"
congratz GGG - the league was kinda dead before the patch - now its definitely... rip delve - you were very fun at the beginning and the shittest league i ever played in PoE (i play since beta) - even bestiary was 100 times better. (alot of player compare it to that league) Also the league feels so unready and sketchy thought out - azurite upgrades are just decoration and the most encounters in the mine (beside bosses which never appear anyway) are so fucking repetitive and boring - it feels like a 1000 non-skippable belfry or lava lake boss grind. It is also so one sided in terms of position and fighting so the meta gets really one sided as well.

What you have to learn from this: implementation > idea or in other words quality > quantity - if you dont have time enough? no problem develope longer and TEST until your satisfied pushing delphs deep and doing the challenges yourself - everyone will understand that point and have patience!!!

PS: nice fixes BTW
Last edited by grustardo on Sep 18, 2018, 9:27:42 PM
You guys should do something about this league challenges...
Challenges always should be hard to do, not hard to found ..

This league for "semi-casual" player is so frustrate to achieve 36.
Too many challenge "random".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info