3.4.3 Patch Notes

So were still gonna have to do hours of mapping for 5-10 minutes of delving??…

I really think this league is a masterpiece of one of GGG's best creations but the way its being handled right now is not good. May be done with league ALOT sooner then I thought. I love mapping but I feel like the mapping/delve balance is very lopsided. Hopefully they listen to us.

And some may say they fixed it this patch. Read the notes again.
Not thrilled about the map gating. I was never very good at mapping or doing all the shenanigans to try and get to or maintain higher level maps. I was seriously hoping that the delve would be a viable alternative where you could just go and fight and try to progress without all the alch/vaal/chisel/sextant/shaper/elder/etc. stuff. Maybe I sound dumb but I just want something simple I can go and kill and progress in like the mines.
"
wolfwing wrote:

so better to run 200 quarry in a row to max out rather then having reasons to do maps which arn't as boring?

Actually, I'd run 5-6 minutes of Quarry and then Delve at a reasonable depth for hours.

Ultimately I think they should drop the requisite of Voltaxic Sulphite and instead have it to craft map-style/Zana modifiers possibly in conjunction with Azurite and Chaos for higher level ones.

At this point though, there's no need to run maps unless you like that. There's an entire second endgame sitting right there in the mine.
"
Delve Improvements
End-game Sulphite acquisition and costs have been rebalanced. You now find a lot more Sulphite in maps (especially higher maps) but the cost of travel within deep Delves has been increased proportionally also. The primary effect of this is that players are encouraged to play the highest map content that they can.

Sulphite Deposit spawn rates in The Quarry have been decreased slightly.

Doing delves was fun while it lasted. Not sure if I will play now. I was enjoying not being forced to map.
Please make a better looting system. Like similar items on ground in a certain area can be picked up with one click with numeric counter. i found it's so frustrating picking up one by one times and times again. it's a waste of time and there are many things else to do. please consider this as a life quality improvement. Thank you
"
KaiDKB wrote:
Not thrilled about the map gating. I was never very good at mapping or doing all the shenanigans to try and get to or maintain higher level maps. I was seriously hoping that the delve would be a viable alternative where you could just go and fight and try to progress without all the alch/vaal/chisel/sextant/shaper/elder/etc. stuff. Maybe I sound dumb but I just want something simple I can go and kill and progress in like the mines.

Here, here!
"
KaiDKB wrote:

Same...

I did test to play the league by mapping in the recent days, it was a chore nothing else. Since high tier maps are not dropping, I was forced to run marshes, beach, strand, peninsula and co. all the time. Playing an hour maps, for 15 minutes delve is just nonsense.

It would be a different story if we had access to maps like at legacy where the drop rates were not nerfed and we did swim in red maps. But nowadays, it´s already too hard to maintain yellow ones. :(

Some of my delves cost 200 sulphite already, if that goes up to something like 800, then I can´t delve anymore, as my cart has a cap of 650 or something.
Last edited by Ygidua on Sep 18, 2018, 7:46:33 PM
"
The highest four Sulphite Capacity upgrades have been rebalanced around the new values (the largest is now 30k rather than 5k).

Allow me to translate:
GGG: More Sulphite.
Me: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As always, great improvements!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Still don't see a reason for sulphite existing in the first place. We all know it's a bad idea, so why bother rebalancing when you can just remove it already? If we need another thing to upgrade, how about Niko's prices? No one currently will ever buy a thing from him. Come on, guys.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info