๐Ÿ‘‘[3.4] Trickster ๐Ÿ‘‘ MoM Caustic Arrow & Toxic Rain ๐Ÿ‘‘ 600+ Depth ๐Ÿ‘‘ Uber Elder Down ๐Ÿ‘‘EZ Budget ๐Ÿ‘‘

"
alevil1234 wrote:
Hey,
Looking forward to play this build.
Do u have any other recommendet leveling gear besides, quill, tabula and thiefs?
excluded goldrim, lochtonian wanderlust and such stuff.

I just relevel'd my Trickster that is all you need honestly

CA dot damage really comes from gem level and passive tree. For example my CA dot damage went from 45k at gem lv 19 to 66k when I purchased a gem lv 21.... its essential a spell gem so it benefits a lot from gem level.

I used CA for clear, TA for boss fights. No lesser or greater projectiles

If you have the money grab Seven League Step to speed it up a bit also and they can be used in your speed farmer set up
"
Loudstorm wrote:
"
Alavar wrote:
Guys I could really really use some advice. If anyone knowledgeable with this DOT MOM setup could look at my profile...

character is Rand_Althordelve in delve league softcore.

I'm just not getting the damage in tooltip or otherwise that others seem to be achieving...Even if I swap out GMP for one of the suggested gems with Caustic arrow...i'm only at around 50k DOT damage. With tooltip of caustic arrow regular dps only at a measly 1k...what am I missing here?

Thanks to anyone who has the time to help!

-Alavar

You need swift killer insead of ghost dance. Then 6 link, then +3/+4 bow and empower lvl 3/4.

Hey! thanks for the reply..i chose ghost dance after following POHX KAPPA's twitch stream....He/I orig. had swift killer but realized it was all but useless vs. boss fights and also during mapping...since we use Phase Run...which negates all frenzy charges on use.

I am def. working on the 6 links..but i noticed the writer of this guide has like 300k tool tip dps...I dont think that all comes from 2 links....or is it also configuring Full Frenzy Stacks with Swift Killer?

Thanks for the reply
"
Alavar wrote:
"
Loudstorm wrote:
"
Alavar wrote:
Guys I could really really use some advice. If anyone knowledgeable with this DOT MOM setup could look at my profile...

character is Rand_Althordelve in delve league softcore.

I'm just not getting the damage in tooltip or otherwise that others seem to be achieving...Even if I swap out GMP for one of the suggested gems with Caustic arrow...i'm only at around 50k DOT damage. With tooltip of caustic arrow regular dps only at a measly 1k...what am I missing here?

Thanks to anyone who has the time to help!

-Alavar

You need swift killer insead of ghost dance. Then 6 link, then +3/+4 bow and empower lvl 3/4.

Hey! thanks for the reply..i chose ghost dance after following POHX KAPPA's twitch stream....He/I orig. had swift killer but realized it was all but useless vs. boss fights and also during mapping...since we use Phase Run...which negates all frenzy charges on use.

I am def. working on the 6 links..but i noticed the writer of this guide has like 300k tool tip dps...I dont think that all comes from 2 links....or is it also configuring Full Frenzy Stacks with Swift Killer?

Thanks for the reply

Swift killer is insanely good, It gives you 55% increased damage with all charges up and then you also get 28% attack speed and 28% MORE damage, It's effectively almost adding another link onto your skill and as for bossing we have self cast frenzy to keep frenzys up which should be pretty easy because the frenzy duration is 15 seconds.

And as for the 300kish tooktip that was with insane gear and all buffs up, this was mostly just a demonstration of what the skill could achieve.
IGN: @Norse
[/quote]

Swift killer is insanely good, It gives you 55% increased damage with all charges up and then you also get 28% attack speed and 28% MORE damage, It's effectively almost adding another link onto your skill and as for bossing we have self cast frenzy to keep frenzys up which should be pretty easy because the frenzy duration is 15 seconds.

And as for the 300kish tooktip that was with insane gear and all buffs up, this was mostly just a demonstration of what the skill could achieve.[/quote]

Thank you so much for the reply norseman! I will swap back to swift killer and sub in the 2 frenzy nodes. I was referring to the 'frenzy on kill' as far as bossing...if there are no ads to kill how can I get my stacks up? I'm sure i'm missing something important :/ I'm sure your busy but if you could take a peak at my character...i'd greatly appreciate it! I'm sure i've done a lot of Little things wrong other than the ascendancy

Also I was told to use Wither on Spell totem...at least for bossing...good idea?

This is my pastebin...without any changes to ascendancy or passives thus far

https://pastebin.com/7xzFzwCH

Thank you in advance
Last edited by Alavar on Sep 17, 2018, 7:20:03 PM

And as for the 300kish tooktip that was with insane gear and all buffs up, this was mostly just a demonstration of what the skill could achieve.[/quote]

Thank you so much for the reply norseman! I will swap back to swift killer and sub in the 2 frenzy nodes. I was referring to the 'frenzy on kill' as far as bossing...if there are no ads to kill how can I get my stacks up? I'm sure i'm missing something important :/ I'm sure your busy but if you could take a peak at my character...i'd greatly appreciate it! I'm sure i've done a lot of Little things wrong other than the ascendancy

Also I was told to use Wither on Spell totem...at least for bossing...good idea?

This is my pastebin...without any changes to ascendancy or passives thus far

https://pastebin.com/7xzFzwCH

Thank you in advance
[/quote]

As for keeping up frenzys on bosses use the frenzy skill gem, you only need to shoot it every like 12-15 seconds.

and as for wither I have it linked with toxic rain so I usually cap wither stacks, but when I'm using caustic arrow for single target I do swap out a 4link chest with a wither totem.
Which is better 5L-6L quill rain or 5-6L +3 lvl gems?
I can't seem to find this info anywhere, but am I using Toxic Rain when I start mapping or Caustic Arrow?
And for Caustic Arrow, isn't lmp/gmp really good?

Thanks in advance
From my PoV caustic with 1 additional arrow from quiver is enough for everything.

Just hit level 91 under 24 hours, ty for build.

Have question about Impresence, does it set despair mana reservation to zero or reduces base value? I'm thinking about adding increased area to it, would it still reserve 0% of mana?
Last edited by Loudstorm on Sep 18, 2018, 8:52:23 AM
"
Loudstorm wrote:
From my PoV caustic with 1 additional arrow from quiver is enough for everything.

Just hit level 91 under 24 hours, ty for build.

Have question about Impresence, does it set despair mana reservation to zero or reduces base value? I'm thinking about adding increased area to it, would it still reserve 0% of mana?

It completely reduces the reservation to nothing so yes, you can add area of effect and it won't increase the reservation.
"
qwaza wrote:
I can't seem to find this info anywhere, but am I using Toxic Rain when I start mapping or Caustic Arrow?
And for Caustic Arrow, isn't lmp/gmp really good?

Thanks in advance

Honestly, both Caustic arrow and Toxic Rain can be used it really comes down to personal preference and what you find the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info