๐Ÿ‘‘[3.4] Trickster ๐Ÿ‘‘ MoM Caustic Arrow & Toxic Rain ๐Ÿ‘‘ 600+ Depth ๐Ÿ‘‘ Uber Elder Down ๐Ÿ‘‘EZ Budget ๐Ÿ‘‘

20% quality is not important? And which skill must have it? Will change my ca to 6l and mantain tr in 5.
"
fentowninya wrote:
thoughts on using the toxic rain in your chest piece with a ranged attack totem setup. then using either toxic rain or caustic arrow in your weapon, whichever you prefer

yeah, i'm thinking about doing that or a wither totem and running mirage archer in toxic rain instead of withering touch.

i just got myself a second +1 quiver and weapon swap between single target TR and clearing CA. the links in the chest are practically useless
Can anyone tell me how this build is for farming t16's
"
Nick18 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how this build is for farming t16's

i dont even take off my devotos anymore for elder ugs. just max zoom zoom.
for guardians and elder guardians i use my jugg though.
not because this one cant do them, but i can brain dead tank them with my jugg and the trickster is still leveling.
"
shrinkmaster wrote:
"
fentowninya wrote:
thoughts on using the toxic rain in your chest piece with a ranged attack totem setup. then using either toxic rain or caustic arrow in your weapon, whichever you prefer

yeah, i'm thinking about doing that or a wither totem and running mirage archer in toxic rain instead of withering touch.

i just got myself a second +1 quiver and weapon swap between single target TR and clearing CA. the links in the chest are practically useless

Dont do that you want your mirage archer shooting CA while ur holding down toxic rain and pinning everything down.
Very nice build...been following it before even the guide was released XD...you dont need ridicolous gears to play this build...i'm even running T16 Lair with full sextants/frags/influence double beyond etc in a full MF Gears! and im not even looking at the mods when rolling maps, 85%+ qty and 25% pack size and go..used same tree with some exception of getting some nodes to cap resist (beacause MF Gears)...and using just Toxic Rain for everything...also killed T14 Elder with exact same gear used for MF

to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
This build is amazing. I'm having hell lot of fun playing this build. especially when you stacked speed buffs from rare monsters. The mirage archer just shoot like machine gun covering all the screen with pods.I think i'm gonna try that RAT CA or TA for bossing. I'm still trying to get +1 arrow quiver with maim on hit and blind + resist, also work my way to be able to afford that +3 elder bow. Thanks for the guide Norse.

hey guys as we get attack speed from Weave what you guys think about this setup
Hi Norse,

I saw your build over pob link. You have really good poison DOT dmg but you have only 20% chance to poison on hit. So does it mean that you don't have exact dot dmg each hit, doesn't it?

And my second question, why dont you take some chance to poison on hit nodes on passive tree?

Thank you.
Last edited by JavaMaster on Sep 20, 2018, 9:09:07 AM
"
JavaMaster wrote:
Hi Norse,

I saw your build over pob link. You have really good poison DOT dmg but you have only 20% poison on hit chance. So does it mean that you don't have exact dot dmg each hit, doesn't it?

And my second question, why dont you take some poison on hit nodes on passive tree?

Thank you.

Chaos dot not poison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info