๐Ÿ‘‘[3.4] Trickster ๐Ÿ‘‘ MoM Caustic Arrow & Toxic Rain ๐Ÿ‘‘ 600+ Depth ๐Ÿ‘‘ Uber Elder Down ๐Ÿ‘‘EZ Budget ๐Ÿ‘‘

"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:
Hi, i am trying out your build as i am kinda bored with every other build/poe as a whole. My quesion is why are you not using Witchfire Brew as a flask?

Because his amulet is giving the same effect for free

Ahh i forgot about Impressence...well its witchfire for me.
"
Aziah wrote:
I really dont like to weapon swap plus 3 6 links in ssf is just brutal is it okay to just stick with 6link chest and 6link qullrain

Also I know ur dont scale the same way as a pathfinder so this build is better for that. But would the pathfinder scaling another way have easier time pushing delves than this trickster build?

If we're still talking about Caustic arrow and Toxic Rain then scaling the Damage over time effect of the skills Trickster will always be better but if you swap over to poison and herald of agony path finder will be better.

Altho I have no clue if Poison and herald of agony path finder would do better than this build because personally haven't played it.
IGN: @Norse
yaaay, always enjoy following your build guides! thx dude. lvling is so smooth and im only level 20 then later on ill add in that thiefs torment. thx again for the well written guide for us noobs :D
Interesting that you use caustic for uberelder, I assumed toxic rain is better for bosses?
IGN: Interloper
You have to try haemophilla gloves with this build its hilarious and great for map clear.
"
Infiltrator wrote:
Interesting that you use caustic for uberelder, I assumed toxic rain is better for bosses?

Toxic Rain is good when you don't need to constantly dodge and the bosses aren't mobile and uber elder moves around a lot and you can never stand still.
No Dying Sun?
"
No Dying Sun?

Ah forgot to add that in, It's worth running if you don't have a +1 arrow quiver.
what do you think about rigwalds quill? i have one lying around and dunno what to do with it xd is it even good for this build or should i rather sell it?
Hi, right now leveling with this build. Hit act 6 in less than 3 hours :O

Have couple questions before I hit maps:
1. Why Deadly Draw is picked over Heavy Draw? PoB says it gives less damage.
2. Is that a must to use two (three?) 6-links, and two bows?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info