๐Ÿ‘‘[3.4] Trickster ๐Ÿ‘‘ MoM Caustic Arrow & Toxic Rain ๐Ÿ‘‘ 600+ Depth ๐Ÿ‘‘ Uber Elder Down ๐Ÿ‘‘EZ Budget ๐Ÿ‘‘

EZ Budget, yet your gear in PoB would cost like what, 50-100 Ex?
Build can be done in all rares everything else is luxury. Toss in a lmp until u can get extra arrows.
Can you show a speed mapping video, would be nice to check out
Last edited by Spythe on Sep 15, 2018, 7:00:41 PM
"
Loudstorm wrote:
Hi, right now leveling with this build. Hit act 6 in less than 3 hours :O

Have couple questions before I hit maps:
1. Why Deadly Draw is picked over Heavy Draw? PoB says it gives less damage.
2. Is that a must to use two (three?) 6-links, and two bows?

Deadly Draw has attack speed which is good for toxic rain and makes mapping feel a bit better.
IGN: @Norse
"
dragonxd395 wrote:

Just because I have good gear doesn't mean that the build in general has to have good gear to be good.

Sadly I don't have any other gear to demonstrate but I wasn't lying when I said you could easily start this build with a quill rain and a tabula and it will feel good up until yellow maps.
"
Spythe wrote:
Can you show a speed mapping video, would be nice to check out

Yea I'll make on soon.
I only have 2 80ish characters under my belt so I follow trees completely still, what are the core skills I'm aiming for early on?

I'm guessing leave the frenzy nodes/jewel nodes until the 80s/90s?
"
dragonxd395 wrote:

i started the build on a quill rain and farmed a tabula on blood aqueducts. super easy time.
once i hit t8 maps i started buying gear.
"
justsomeguy00 wrote:
I only have 2 80ish characters under my belt so I follow trees completely still, what are the core skills I'm aiming for early on?

I'm guessing leave the frenzy nodes/jewel nodes until the 80s/90s?

if you want to level with Caustic Arrow, then the piercing nodes are very good relative early. then take acrobatics, but not phase acro and make your way to the life and flask nodes in ranger area, then go for scion life wheel.
caustic arrow gets a lot of damage from levels alone.

if you level with toxic rain you want to take mirage archer instead of withering touch, then skip the piercing nodes.

toxic rain certainly felt better than caustic arrow until i got my +1 quiver.
Thoughts on ming's heart if able to acquire defensives without the extra rare?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info