Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

"
sulix wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Note that we do not plan to share Sulphite between characters on your account. It is important that you are capable of earning the Sulphite on the character that needs to spend it.

Why is it so important for the specific character to earn the sulphite? This makes playing slow walking builds such a chore when compared to fast ones.

Otherwise you would have one char for sulphite farming and another for the mine.. shouldn't need one char just for sulphite farming.
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
Chris wrote:

Shared Azurite Mine

yesssss, thanks for that!

"
Chris wrote:
Sulphite Rebalance
... we are going to rebalance both Sulphite gain from higher-tier maps, and Sulphite costs in the mine. Higher-tier maps will grant significantly more Sulphite, but their corresponding depths will cost more Sulphite than before.

nope, useless. this doesn't change the problem at all. back to the drawing board.
Glad to see you are reacting really fast to feedback it's still really early in the league that's the perfect moment to do these changes :)

Thank you, looking forward to this patch !
Hf :)
thank god now i dont have to farm quarry for 40 mins every 10 delves!
Sulphite changes are ok but i want separate mines,now it will be boring.
Awesome!
Love these changes! separate mines was exactly reason why i didn't wanted to make a new character. Glad that is gone now.
And that's how you keep your retention rate.
For some reasons i sense the Strand map troll deploying once more from you guys.

Not everyone of us have 200 red map of each tier in their stash and can just run to the sulphite node in red maps without touching anything and open an other map for a new node infinitely, please consider doing a real fix people are asking for, and not just some silly shenanigan.
Last edited by Halagaz on Sep 14, 2018, 1:32:32 AM
"
zsolti16 wrote:
Sulphite changes are ok but i want separate mines,now it will be boring.

THIS!

If you want a shared mine because you don't want to invest the time and want everything NOW, fine. If you want a fresh start with a new character (as GGG planned it from the beginning), you should be able to do that as well.

Not sure if that is a lot harder to implement but it would have been the best solution to the issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info