[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

What depths have you people reached in delve with this build?
I reached depth 300+ and level 95 yesterday. I will see if i can reach 400. Never really done much delving.

Everything is maxed out except herald of purity which is lvl 20/20. Got agony crawler on 21/20 and lvl 25 relic on 21/23.

I took the fortify cluster in marauder area for another 40% fortify effect.

If anyone has any tips and tricks for delve please let me know.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 26, 2019, 8:51:47 AM
anyone played ssf with this build? gonna be a hard time finding this coming calamity T_T

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jzw5q9.jpg[/IMG]

Hello :3
"
ezyanfarihin wrote:
anyone played ssf with this build? gonna be a hard time finding this coming calamity T_T

The herald support gems have to be reduced but one can get into endgame without the Calamity.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
ezyanfarihin wrote:

I'd suggest +2/3 minion gems and minion damage helm with HoAG, highest life and % life chest you can find or make (doesn't need to be linked). Drop Herald of Purity. Pretty sure you can drop the Essence Worm on Hatred then too (PoB it, maybe need to take some aura nodes).
I tried pasting the passive tree link into PoB but it said it had an unknown version number? Is it outdated or am I doing it wrong? (never used this before)
"
Orb_of_stuff wrote:
I tried pasting the passive tree link into PoB but it said it had an unknown version number? Is it outdated or am I doing it wrong? (never used this before)

- Download PoB

- In PoB, Click "Import/Export Build"

- Click "Import from Pastebin"

- Paste the url (https://pastebin.com/jyrr9PRT) into the pop-up box

- Click "Import" in the pop-up box

- Click "Import" in the Import from Pastebin box
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I'm on mobile so I can't check the PoB, but is a bow possible with this build? I played a Champ Hoag build in 3.5 that was out of control.

Always wanted to try Hop minions.
"
Calibix84 wrote:
I'm on mobile so I can't check the PoB, but is a bow possible with this build? I played a Champ Hoag build in 3.5 that was out of control.

Probably but you will lose a lot of your healing if you don't use a claw.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Calibix84 wrote:

Probably but you will lose a lot of your healing if you don't use a claw.

The build is built around fast attack speed's synergistic boost to both gain on hit and quick charging of virulence for the agony crawler. A bow would reduce attack speed significantly and gut life gained on hit.

If someone wants to try it I would assume the fastest bow possible might work the best? A Quill Rain would be even faster than a claw solving the problem of charging up virulence nicely. Not sure how tanky the build would be though? Maybe run it with a discipline aura instead of hatred and a Watcher's Eye (+(20-30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline) might help with the defensive side of things?
Last edited by Turtledove on Aug 15, 2019, 7:38:28 PM
My lvl 95 guardian and league starter that i am starting to finalize this league.

I have dropped the relics altogether a long time ago. They simply don't stay alive in harder content like delve, hard maps or boss fights. It's sad because they were a cool addition to the build. Same problem with golems in this game. What's the point of having them in a gem slot if they are dead all the time? Ggg fix these minions please.

I have also made my summoner much stronger. I kept dying in delves and took too much damage vs elder. Got tired of getting one shot by legion stuff too. I am very please with how strong this summoner is now. Map clearing took a hit i suppose but it was worth it for me.

Made two white sockets on my chest to be able to switch and try out gems easier.

Ûber elder kill today. This build is really good at doing that. Not the fastest maybe but very smooth.

The only thing i am not quite pleased with yet is my helmet. I have tried to get fortify effect, nearby enemies take 9% physical damage and minion damage support but alas i have been unable to. Might do another attempt soon it's quite costly and mostly just for a little extra damage.

Corrupting seven, SEVEN herald of purity gems and not getting one to lvl 21 is a fail too. But i use them mostly for maim and cull so i can live with that.

Passives

Got a timeless jewel in scion area that turns my life leech into 10% less damage taken. If it works the way i think it does it's very good for additional damage reduction. Got the attack speed and life leech cluster in marauder area to combo with that keystone.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 17, 2019, 9:08:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info