[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
Turtledove wrote:
A strange thing that I can't figure out? edit: Sorry, I figured out what was going on. I had an extra cyclone skill gem that I was leveling up and clicked on that cyclone instead of the cyclone I'm using. sorry :-/

When I do a mouse look over my cyclone attack symbol in the lower right of the screen it says 60% chance to poison. If I do the character tab ('c') - offence - Cyclone skill it indicates 40% chance to poison.

Here's my gloves.

I have 4 x 5% chance to poison on hit jewels and the gloves give me a poison support which has a 60% chance to poison on hit. Which should add up to 100%.

I'm certain that the character tab used to show 100% chance to poison on hit. The virulence charges seem to be charging up to 40 fine. Is this a bug or regression in the display? Is anyone else experiencing this?

In character tab, under Cyclone's offensive stats there is main hand chance to poison on hit or something like that. That one should show correct 100% chance when you have Herald of Agony up.
Also started to make a Cyclone summoner as my first build ever! Having a lot of fun aswell! Thank you for the tips & tricks to all the people in this thread. I am trying to get my gear together now because I am at the end of act 10 now ;p
Upgrades arrived. Pushed further this build, modifications from post before:

Clearing: INSANE 2c claw (Profane bloom 2.0). Abyssal cry increases clear speed in times. Every 4 seconds it triggers chaos explosion in kill. Just use it for clear.

Bossing: second weapon set with more traditional blind and life gain. Automated flesh offering for bosses instead of useless relic.

Gloves changed a bit with life leech better than onslaught in the end.

Summon Phantasms on kill now can be discontinued, thanks for new level of clear speed

In_previous_iteration
For those who struggle with t14-16 delve 200+ and legion spike damage.

Basic layout of build is to glassy and you just need more defenses. Basic build would provide you around 5.5k life, while I do run 7.5k life + 0.9k shield. After a lot of min maxing with this build here is my setup on lvl95. Notice I do run Vaal Molten Shell, Vaal Discipline and Flesh offering for more defense and dps in difficult encounters. Also I prefer fast cast over blood magic for movement skill.

Claw with blind on hit and max life on hit from both blind and implicit. Mana fixed by amulet.

Gloves ended up in this cyclone setup. Onslaught > Blind support. Attack speed is a life. (notice that I do not need lvl 21 cyclone gem thanks to +1 melee gems craft)

Helmet with +1 sentinel is really great dps boost for "fat" encounters, since life expectancy of relics are minimal.

I run double aura rings, since I was able to fix stats and resists (111%+) with jewels, amulet and skill tree.

Here are my fixing gear (20% more poison chance, stats and resists):

Flasks, life one is for deep delve and bossing (instead of quicksilver):

Shield and body armor are standard

Passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAHcBLMFLQthEFERjhQgFHEWbxo4HNwkqicvLlMyCTLRNZI26TrGOuE8LT38QWlDyEVHRZ1HfkqfSshMuU3jTwRQR1NSWGNZ818_YPhhIWL0ZKNlTWZUZp5ncWhYaGVo8mxGbqpvO3Gycg9ybHKpdO12rHfjeA15aHrve8N82YDgggeDX4PMhNmE74m8idiKr4rkivCMz48akBGQVZRvmE2a4Jswm-ycSqDmogCmV6asqW6qqayqrY2vbLCrtfK3PrdovTa-p8AawGbBBMSCxPbGrs9-02_Xlti92XzaweNq6UbqGOvu7w7vvPAf8kXz3fZI9zL46_rS_gr-jw==?accountName=Atataforthewin&characterName=Krass_Ordo

Last edited by Atataforthewin on Jul 10, 2019, 10:29:08 AM
Nice Idea.

Doew the Abyssal cry from the Al Dhih works on the Legion Mobs?

"
Celiel wrote:
Nice Idea.

yes, it makes this build at least bearable on high red Legion thanks to that
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Jul 10, 2019, 6:42:03 PM
"
"
Celiel wrote:
Nice Idea.

Huh? I haven't had any difficulties with T16 legion even with the "basic" build (with -mana cost ring).

Seems pretty neat idea though for mapping. This build definitely does not have the best map clear speed.
Last edited by Jurvi on Jul 11, 2019, 2:57:30 AM
For those seeking a viable/cost effective setup-

Currently lvl 90 with Victario's chest with no problems so far. It's a great substitute till ready for a Calamity 6L gggbbr.

I can keep up agony, purity, discipline (with Prisma combo), and Arctic armor (phys dmg reductions).

Passives have been adjusted to support this method. Mainly for a few Mana reservation reduction nodes but still pretty much a derivative of the more conventional passive setup.
Does anyone have problems with freeing all the legion mobs.

I am level 81 and I feel that I don't have the firepower to free them all.

I want to complete the 150 legion mobs challenge.

I am at white maps at the moment.
"
Jurvi wrote:
"
"
Celiel wrote:
Nice Idea.

Huh? I haven't had any difficulties with T16 legion even with the "basic" build (with -mana cost ring).

Seems pretty neat idea though for mapping. This build definitely does not have the best map clear speed.

If you compare it to normal builds. You could not full sweep monolith with big amount of rares. If you do not full clear monoliths in this league you definitely not meta. Summoner life sucks, as usual. Golemansers this league even worse than this build, you swap gems, and sometimes get a rare or two with 1 chest...

"
Does anyone have problems with freeing all the legion mobs.

I am level 81 and I feel that I don't have the firepower to free them all.

I want to complete the 150 legion mobs challenge.

I am at white maps at the moment.

It is doable. You can clear full monolith at bottlenecked map like phantasmagoria. As for 150 mobs, just try Glacier when you would have lvl 20 gems with quality.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Jul 11, 2019, 5:50:29 PM
great build! lot of fun for me, thx!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info