[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Any idea how can i survive some t13-t15 maps bosses? I just tried twinbossed red map (the one which has that boss who is normal act 4 boss) and my lifeleech/on hit couldnt keep me up? My resses are maxed except chaos is +30-+40 only...
How to improve?
Last edited by Zeros on Jul 1, 2019, 9:48:08 AM
"
Zeros wrote:
Any idea how can i survive some t13-t15 maps bosses? I just tried twinbossed red map (the one which has that boss who is normal act 4 boss) and my lifeleech/on hit couldnt keep me up? My resses are maxed except chaos is +30-+40 only...
How to improve?

That boss is pretty nasty, at least the first phase. Second phase is much easier. Don't think I've done it twinned yet, but had no issues with single one at least.

On a quick glance you could use way more life on your gloves, ring, boots and neck. Jewels seem quite lacking too, you should try to get 4x % max life, attack speed, change to poison on hit jewels to have 100% chance to poison with your cyclone. Looks to me like you have only 80% chance to poison right now, that hurts virulence uptime and HoA damage a lot.

"
Jurvi wrote:
"
Zeros wrote:
How to improve?

That boss is pretty nasty, at least the first phase. Second phase is much easier. Don't think I've done it twinned yet, but had no issues with single one at least.

On a quick glance you could use way more life on your gloves, ring, boots and neck. Jewels seem quite lacking too, you should try to get 4x % max life, attack speed, change to poison on hit jewels to have 100% chance to poison with your cyclone. Looks to me like you have only 80% chance to poison right now, that hurts virulence uptime and HoA damage a lot.

Thanks will try :)
How good is this build for Legion monoliths clearing?

I have a Necro summoner with HoA, spectres, phantasm + zombies + skellies and also using cyclone. Havent cleared an entire monolith yet.
Hey guys this build is a lot of fun. Something awesome about minions and playing melee.

I have a question about the -mana cost on rings or amulet. If we get one of those items is it still worth picking up the tireless and quick recovery? reducing mana costs and increasing mana regen seems wasted.

Not sure if I am missing something else about it.
"
Rakio wrote:
How good is this build for Legion monoliths clearing?

I have a Necro summoner with HoA, spectres, phantasm + zombies + skellies and also using cyclone. Havent cleared an entire monolith yet.

I haven't been able to clear any Monoliths
Any ideas how to get holy relics survive? seems to die every now and then..
Took out yellow elder no problem just tanled everything. Also no issues in red maps for the most part. Was even able to do phys reflect without a claw by being careful. Overall with a few changes and adding in some attack speed and leech on hit jewels araakalis fang still feels fine.

I just got my minus mana cost ring since they are pretty cheap now. I didnt think about removing righteous decree, Ill look at that on Pob maybe get a bit more life. Anyone looked at timless jewels for this build yet?

Oh forgot to say, also with the changes to accuracy I think its possible to not need to take resolute technique, I got gloves with supported by accuracy for cyclone for not very much and then have 95% chance to hit, one extra jewel mod could easily bump that back up to 100%, something to think about for min maxing.

For Monoliths on an open map I can definitley clear all of one side and some of the other side as long as I get HOAG near me when I start. The other minions don't seem to be much help compared to HOAG in Monoliths. If its a map with lots of hard obstacles like the Pier its much harder.
Last edited by fullmetalross on Jul 2, 2019, 5:22:37 PM
"
garthhey wrote:
Hey guys this build is a lot of fun. Something awesome about minions and playing melee.

I have a question about the -mana cost on rings or amulet. If we get one of those items is it still worth picking up the tireless and quick recovery? reducing mana costs and increasing mana regen seems wasted.

In the previous page the OP, systemplayerlost, responded to my similar question regarding a build refresh based on the reduced mana cost of cyclone. He shared some of his work in progress. here
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
garthhey wrote:

In the previous page the OP, systemplayerlost, responded to my similar question regarding a build refresh based on the reduced mana cost of cyclone. He shared some of his work in progress. here

I did see this but it the POB still uses tireless and quick recovery. Is this because of the +life they each have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info