Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

think my gear is basically done I did go up the cluster jewel spot on the left. Its not end all be all gear but it does allow me to do all content easily so don't see any reason to upgrade.

"
Stormswa wrote:
This build is more then capable of doing 3.10, I haven't tried to go to cluster jewels with it but the original tree goes right past one so don't see why you cant. I followed this build 100% and ive used it for past 2 or 3 leagues its my go to build, only difference is I use this amulet.

This this amulet my cyclone is free -3 for enchant and -3 for anoint. But total of all my gear is maybe couple EX at most you don't need BIS to do all content with this build. I crafted this amulet with essences and slammed the armor on with a EX.

I agree completely that the build is still very capable. The only way I can tell that there's been a 25% nerf to the agony crawler is that it is a little less common for the agony crawler to kill everything in front of me and cause me run out of mana for a moment. It's still probably the best build that I've ever played.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 27, 2020, 9:34:17 PM
Just wanted to post this in case someone might look into here. It seems that with the update 3.11 Harvest we can no longer regen mana on hit (from claws) with shield charge so no regen maps are now a lil bit annoying since if you use up all your mana with cyclone you won't be able to regen it with shield charge not sure if this was an intentional thing in the patch or if its a bug. But yeah the way to overcome it in no regen maps is to change gems from fortify on gloves to blood magic from shield this way we will use life instead of mana to spin sacrificing some survivability so don't use near Bosses or at high density find a mob somewhere on the side and change games or go back to hideout if you dont want to change gems.

I am also planning to test if whirling blades will regen mana or not so I will post an update/edit if it does regen mana on hit with whirling blades.
"
Innselur wrote:
Just wanted to post this in case someone might look into here. It seems that with the update 3.11 Harvest we can no longer regen mana on hit (from claws) with shield charge so no regen maps are now a lil bit annoying since if you use up all your mana with cyclone you won't be able to regen it with shield charge not sure if this was an intentional thing in the patch or if its a bug. But yeah the way to overcome it in no regen maps is to change gems from fortify on gloves to blood magic from shield this way we will use life instead of mana to spin sacrificing some survivability so don't use near Bosses or at high density find a mob somewhere on the side and change games or go back to hideout if you dont want to change gems.

I am also planning to test if whirling blades will regen mana or not so I will post an update/edit if it does regen mana on hit with whirling blades.

whirling blades specifies that it does weapon damage, so whatever you have on claw is going to be what you get as you saw through packs, including blind on hit and the life gain from that...

I have my dude's rotating movement skill (depends on situation) on blood magic anyway, have had it set up like this since 3.5, even though he now has Xopec/Elreon legacy rings and so on.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Anyone trying this again for 3.13?
deleted post - oops wrong thread
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jun 6, 2021, 5:57:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info