3.4.2 Patch Notes

So many spoiled kids.................................
*Puke* *Puke* *Puke* *Puke* *Puke* *Puke* *Puke* *Puke* *Puke* *Puke*
Take it. This is your new suplphite.
WOOOOOT WOOOOT WOOOOT

Great news! Zana map quality preserved and strongholds in standard! Yesssss!

Im very excited!
"
Iznuts wrote:
zero effort is giving great rewards.

Well, yeah. This is PoE. Where the most profitable way to play is to afk-farm a T3 maps for a chase unique's hard.
What about fixing the fullscreen that's still not working ? It's been years.

What about fixing the curses not applying with Blasphemy ? It's a major bug that should have been adressed in the first hours of the league.

What about fixing the Occultist Malediction mechanic ? It's not working either.
I'm only at ~delve level 200, and I already spent as much time mapping as I do delving.

Going to be awful at 600 ... This might be a 36 and quit league.

And there is the 500 lab chests ...
"
Jimbeii wrote:
So... no sulphite changes??? Was This league called Delve or Quarry?

Im kinda dissapointed since i farm 45min to 1h in Quarry or 2.5h in Maps to get 5000 and i love the Delve but forcing me to farm so much to be able to enter Delve is bad mechanic... Either increase the Map sulphite or lower the "price" for taking a small route for 4-600 and ONLY depth lvl 300.

Please...

really..... wining about a complete league....

so why does ggg give us all sulp for free to get it.

damn...

every league player find league to heavy to do, or the gaming lvl is childish

damn...

take what ggg gives us.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nothing in there making delves any interesting after this league is over (only reason they are worth doing right now are the challenges and cause I wanna see whether there is anything different deeper down). I'm explaining why in the feedback section
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Midkraft wrote:
Seriously, increase the spawn rate of delve bosses. Have had 2 in about 120 hours, that is for me too damn little when 5 challenges revolve around Them. And my 2 spawns only just occured in the last few hours of playing

same in a similar number of hours. at least it's just one layer of rng unlike lapidary lens last league.
sulphite needs to be changed. it's far too common, especially outside of maps. you should probably have it have diminishing returns at some point, so the kids will have something to cry about some more :P

I just want to say I really enjoy alternating between delving and mapping every 2h of gameplay. it's refreshing, because, like mapping, delve gets old after some time, except when you're really close to that specific place in the chart, but ran out of sulphite so you have to do another map, then do it, get a shitty reward and go back to mapping. Idon't know but for me it works. also the loot in these city areas, damn.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Fix spawn point in quarry so you can't farm sulphite and temples.
Sulphite fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info