3.4.2 Patch Notes

Adding my voice to the "change sulphite" chorus. It's really pretty bad that as we delve deeper, we're forced to spend less and less time actually participating in the league mechanic. There's no way you guys can actually find that acceptable.
change the drop of sulfite its suck so much to hunt it on maps for it if you are doing delves 300lvl from point to point it cost so much sulfite......
why can't we share delves between all characters?
we already share the upgrades, upgrade the same mining-machine - so lore implies we also use the same mine shaft.

pls handle it like the atlas: a new start at delving every new league, but a shared map for all characters in the same league.

EDIT: what Champ said:
"

Also one major thing i can't understand: why different characters on same account have different delve maps? I don't see any issues if 2nd and all next characters will have the same delve map as 1st character had. Delve is infinite thus delve content will be always available for next characters through horizontal expansion, and since by design delve depth is limited by character's power there should be no issues if new character will be able to jump right onto 600+ depth if character is actually able to do it. Grind from 200 to 600+ depth for each new character is unreasonable.

2nd and next characters don't have to explore atlas again, then why they have to explore delve again?

thx for the bug fixes <3
Last edited by PopeJo on Sep 13, 2018, 5:55:50 AM
GGG don't let these guys complaining ruin everything , delves are way too rewarding for us to be given extra sulphite , if you succumb to them then nerf drops and suffer consequences of crybaby wave #2.

The balance is perfect enough right now for delves 1-400 , if you want to make sulphite cost beyond that linear, and cap sulphite capacity upgrades to a certain value then go ahead but whatever you do , please make sure it isn't catering to some snowflake that made it to depth 150-200 and he is complaining about sulphite cost , thanks for listening.

Please fix delve bestiary :( there is no chest.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
shikaizoku wrote:
GGG don't let these guys complaining ruin everything , delves are way too rewarding for us to be given extra sulphite , if you succumb to them then nerf drops and suffer consequences of crybaby wave #2.

The balance is perfect enough right now for delves 1-400 , if you want to make sulphite cost beyond that linear, and cap sulphite capacity upgrades to a certain value then go ahead but whatever you do , please make sure it isn't catering to some snowflake that made it to depth 150-200 and he is complaining about sulphite cost , thanks for listening.

rewarding? currency balances itself so nope. It doesn't have to do anything with buffing so everybody gets their shiny exas, but about actually playing the league mechanic.

If im running 13 -16 tier maps only to fill up sulphite i need about ~10 maps to be full (aka 50 minutes) and then i can spend 15 minutes in delve. wow. how fun. not.

And looking through the whole tread and the community, the special snowflake seems to be you, almost everyone has seen a design flaw for what it is.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Jesus, and here i thought the Steam Forums where bad...bunch of whiners.

Nobody is forcing you too keep devling downwards, you could also just delve to the sides if the Sulphite cost gets too high for you. No need to force yourself into content/grind you don't like.

But sure, you can waste your time and keep whining about "actual Work" and i'll just go back to enjoy the game like most POE Players.

I just hope GGG finds a middle ground so all those whiners and the normal Player can enjoy it.

Good day
"
Fixed a bug where Solar Guard Spectres could prevent the Beast Burrow encounter in the Fungal Caverns from completing

Thank you!
Come one GGG,

sulphite and account wide delve progress are "must have" changes for this league to prosper.

Right now delve content is really great on its own but its really more a test of patience in map/quarry grind instead of "what are the limits of your build".

If we compare Delve league with the last popular Incursion league, the time spend in maps to temple/delve seems to be about the same (at least if you've done the full temple). But in Incursion (and most other popular leagues) we had at least a league specific encounter on maps. Right now you force us to play 80%-90% of our time to play the standard league map system, where it sulphite wise doesn't matter if you run a map on "normal" with zero mods or "rare corrupted" with 8+ mods.

I totally understand that you don't cannibalize your own map system with delve, but if you force us to map give us at least give us a league specific experience in them.

There is also are shitloads of suggestions in all this "meeehhhh sulphite ..." threads how to improve the delve experience without making it trivial.

I understand that GGG is afraid ...

... that with low sulphite cost people will just throw dead bodies and sulphite on the next checkpoint again and again?

How about a collapsing tunnel system on failed delves. So player need to be really ready for their delve level, else they got to dig around their failures. But with lower sulphite cost thats not such a bad thing. Resulting in increased overall delve time and non linear exploration.

... that without insanely stacking sulphite cost on high delve level people just gonna dig downwards instead of exploring?

How about a mostly "blind" delve experience, player will barley see the next checkpoint and cant be sure if thats the fastest way down. But with lower sulphite cost thats not such a bad thing. Resulting in increased overall delve time and non linear exploration.

or

How about an azurite upgrade which reduces sulphite cost. Since player need to balance light radius / darkness resistance / reduced sulphite cost, it would force the player to go sideways for azurite notes. Resulting in increased overall delve time and non linear exploration.

I mentioned just some of the ideas posted in the countless threats that complain about the eternal sulphite grind. Please GGG address the issues fast or we gonna have bestiary league all over again and it would be a shame to let such a great league die by poor design.

"
tsHavok wrote:
Really, really hoping for sulphite changes soon

What change u wanna see in sulphite? I dont get it,

its fine as it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info