3.4.2 Patch Notes

Edit: never mind.
In loving memory of Scold's Breath. You will be missed but never forgotten. Path of Exile is not the same without you.
Last edited by Soweon on Sep 13, 2018, 8:29:40 AM
Is there any chance that there will be some kind of azurite sharing/dividing pickpup during party play in the future? This would really help in playing in party.
"
Oblitus wrote:
Where are sulphite changes?

Sulphite doesn`t need changes.
WHERE ARE YOU `NICE` BOYZ?! WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

LET ME SAY IT FOR YOU. NICE!
Last edited by Shinigami17 on Sep 13, 2018, 8:43:42 AM
Problem with farming new league content repeats but in reverse meaning.

In Incursion u could farm Quarry and get Temple each 15 min with probability to get desired III tier room(s). I think thats the reason why Incursion was not introduced yet. Team still thinking how to solve it - probably Alva as a new master, since they announced to touch masters in next patch. ;)

In Delve farming Quarry is worthless, because take a lot of time to fill sulphite bar. This concept force you to do maps where you can fill sulphite bar much faster.

People wants to remove sulphite at all? This will destroy atlas system, because delving gives more benefits and no sulphite means no costs.

I don't understand ppl who got 5000 or more sulphite limit and cannot fulfill it in Quarry lol. You can go delve any time, not only when u fill bar dawg.

Also, this quote is very funny: "Why I have to do maps? I want to delve only!". I could say "Why I can't get Exalted Orb each map! I want only this Orb" haha
"
kindevu wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:

Sulphite doesn't even need to be in the game, dude. So yeah, it needs changes.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
kindevu wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:

Sulphite doesn't even need to be in the game, dude. So yeah, it needs changes.

It`s fine the way it is.
No Sulphate changes is very disappointing.

In past leagues you usually get a few things per map, then a big boost. For example in Incursion league you got one full Incursion each map, then you got a big temple every 13 maps or so. In breach you could get 1-3 Breaches then eventually a Breach Lair. Abyss didn't always have the big payoff, but it did have multiple Abysses per map potentially.

With Delve we don't get that. Even running high end maps, which were designed to NOT be sustainable, the amount of Sulphate you get quickly falls under the amount of Sulphate you need as you progress downwards. This shows itself early on as well when you get a longer Delve that costs 6x more than the standard Sulphate short distance cost.
It's going to be quite a balancing act.. Sharing delve and sulphite between characters means, aside from the 24 passives from the acts, you don't need to bother and you essentially turn the entire thing into D3's Adventure mode until you decide you're ready to go through the story. Or you just get to Act 10, forget about your extra 2 points, don't kill Kitava and ignore the resists debuff. To me, that's one of the main differences between Atlas and Delve when it comes to sharing between them. I do agree that sulphite needs fixed. Increased amount based on map tier and map quality, with a minimum amount of nodes based on map tier as well, in my mind seems to deal with that.

But simply "fix sulphite" isn't going to do it. Every action has a reaction.. good or bad.
Me after this patchnotes:
Spoiler

Seriously GGG, the longer you engage on the league mechanics (going deeper into the mines) the less amount of league content you get (via sulphite costs). This system is annoying and will affect player retention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info