3.4.2 Patch Notes

"
Paldamus wrote:
I guess people don't understand that delving is just an addition to the core game. Like your not meant to be doing it 24/7 lmao...

Thanks god they gave us some "real" competition (in quote because Delving is a joke with lvl 80 mobs who aoccasionally get once in a while some crazy deadly mods combination that can kill you and i dont want to mention that game where the last boss reassemble our kitava where one level above scale for real) now i want to delve, because i'm a competitive person and don't give a sh*t anymore about mapping brainless searching for what??!?
im not a sleepless person who grind lvl 1 crabs to hit stupid pointless lvl 100.

Delve is now that hot girl next door and maps are your ugly GF
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
Last edited by mega2k0 on Sep 13, 2018, 9:54:12 AM
"Fixed a bug where The Coming Calamity unique did not consider Herald of Agony and Herald of Purity as Heralds."

Thank you!
Kuolema kuittaa univelat
"
kindevu wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:
Where are sulphite changes?

Sulphite doesn`t need changes.

Hush my young lad, once I was your lvl and still chasing Trials for UberLab I felt the same you do right now. Running magic white maps and rare yellow maps, quickly rising through the delves levels I though: "This is actually fine". So I can understand your current opinion.

But once I hit delve 270+ while doing constantly red maps up to T15, I understood: Thats the end of the line, my Delve / Map ration wont get any better then this. Which gonna mean I gonna spend 80%-90% of my time mapping in standard league, for finally spending some minutes in the new sweet league specific content.

Not to mention the poor souls, who got the CRAZY idea to find out the limits of multiple builds/chars in Delve ...
omg still no fix for the spam "player is the first"
So no improvement on the zombie nor ghost spawning events?.... Should be more like the rhoa event, which actually is somewhat exciting and requires a bit of attention.

"
Gainworx wrote:
omg still no fix for the spam "player is the first"

Can't you just go in the options and turn it off??
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Sep 13, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
Make sulfate in maps to be according to the difficulty of the map.
If i roll a t5 with big density than have nico give more reward in that map.
That way it encourages players to do the maps and make them give better rewards for a greater risk.
If a t1 gives 50 sulfate than make it give 75 at 20-25% mobs
If a t15 gives 250 than make it give 400 at 20% 25%
"
kindevu wrote:
It`s fine the way it is.

Alright Mr. GGG. Explain how Sulphite existing at all is anywhere remotely close to fine.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
The changes to the fossils are a nerf and unnecessary since there is already the correded fossil for that!

What we need related to fossils is one more fossil for crits. Why do we have a fossil for any kind of crafting but not crit crafting?! As well as one for linking. If we have one for sockets and one for quallity, surely one for linking would not be amiss.

The changes to scourge arrow necessitate investigation.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
"
Jeez guys.... give them a break!

Dev's are already working their asses off to fix and adjust stuff, yet all I read here is "hurrr durr buff sulphite".

How about you stop being lazy, pre-roll a bunch of maps and chain spam them for eaz and actually fast sulphite gains?!

Thx for all the hard work you guys @GGG are doing!

Cheers! :)

Yeah, let's all do content we don't enjoy as a chore to get to do the stuff we actually want to do! You know, the thing we all told them we didn't want, 3 weeks before league launch, that they didn't change!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
But SULPHIIIIIIITEEEEEEEE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info