3.4.2 Patch Notes

Jeez guys.... give them a break!

Dev's are already working their asses off to fix and adjust stuff, yet all I read here is "hurrr durr buff sulphite".

How about you stop being lazy, pre-roll a bunch of maps and chain spam them for eaz and actually fast sulphite gains?!

Thx for all the hard work you guys @GGG are doing!

Cheers! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Sulphite change is the elephant in the room.

1) More given for highest depths at high tier maps. E.g. at least 1 stack spawns in white maps, at least 2 stacks spawn in yellow maps and at least 3 stacks spawn in red maps, with appropriately higher quantities.

2) Prevent sulphite funnelling in parties? What content is being played by people opening portals and letting one guy collect it all in multiple party members' maps?
"
Fixed a bug where Melee skills could not deal damage to a target if you were standing directly on top of the target.

Finally! Thanks! <3
Sulphite aside, my crawler gets stuck a lot when delving.
One part was fixed it seems "You can now click your last-visited Delve (indicated by an arrow) on the Subterranean Chart to teleport to the Crawler."

The other problem I seem to be having a lot with it is when you travel to location and finish the encounter the crawler path will be dashed from your previous location to the current one. You cant travel anywhere once that happens and have to reload the instance..

And last problem is crawler just gets stuck, you can interact with it but can not go anywhere.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Y'all would hate delving in 1-2 weeks if you had more access to it than right now.
"
LaiTash wrote:
Soooooo

- No sulphite changes (no need to make it free, just buff the damned nodes and fix quarry)
- No account-wide mine

Really, GGG? These two are so obvious they should be implemented ASAP, otherwise it's going to be a dead league real soon, even tho the content itself is great.

This, basically.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Thanks
Last edited by guidom1980 on Sep 13, 2018, 3:33:04 AM
"
Increased the life of Rogue Exiles in Delve Encounters.

This line should be "Increased the life of Rogue Exiles in Delve Encounters and Vorici mission.
No sulphite buffs and people STILL can't make new characters without losing progress

L

L

Gotta be honest with you buddies, in a week the league will be dead.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Thanks for your work guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info