3.4.2 Patch Notes

people see the broadcasts that someone is past 1000 depth and expect this to be the benchmark for themselves. really, you can experience the mines at lower depths just fine. i'm at 345 now and it looks pretty much the same as 200. i doubt it will be different at 500 or 1000. also, there are 2.5 months to go to farm sulphite and delve!

so, if you can't keep up with the sulphite requirement, just delve horizontally where sulphite cost is managable compared to what you harvest in maps. but i agree that red maps should have more nodes because almost all seem to spawn just one.
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Lwe1389 wrote:
Yikes

5 pages of comments on sulphite

no word from ggg

...eh? GGG aren't obligated to respond to every comment.
We know they do read both forums and reddit, and, from time to time, implement changes based on the feedback.
So the comments serve a purpose even if you don't get Chris replying to each and every one of them.

The problem is, I found the Zana chisel bug on the 3rd or 4th day of the league just after I reached Zana lv7, and posted something in bug report forum. After a week past 0 replies or response appears and I emailed them. It costs 3 days for them to reply to my email to confirm it is a bug and they like fixed it immediately. I would not able to stand by your opinion that they read the forum. Maybe Reddit do have some weight, but they never seem to care their own forum.
"
dachoppa wrote:
people see the broadcasts that someone is past 1000 depth and expect this to be the benchmark for themselves. really, you can experience the mines at lower depths just fine. i'm at 345 now and it looks pretty much the same as 200. i doubt it will be different at 500 or 1000. also, there are 2.5 months to go to farm sulphite and delve!

so, if you can't keep up with the sulphite requirement, just delve horizontally where sulphite cost is managable compared to what you harvest in maps. but i agree that red maps should have more nodes because almost all seem to spawn just one.

I think that the problem is that many want to test their builds against harder content, but not against time ( required to farm sulphite ), and neither want to feel pushed into farming quarry to delve farther down.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:

I think that the problem is that many want to test their builds against harder content, but not against time ( required to farm sulphite ), and neither want to feel pushed into farming quarry to delve farther down.

true, ggg advertised the league as a test of the limits of your build. i guess someone in marketing needed a bullet point on the presentation slide and now we got a case of bad communication to the audience.
As an alternative idea for sulphite farming:

I don't like that it's a vast and mysterious mine, of which you have a fully explored map by default with specific loot notations on it as well. Much rather than sulphite enabled runs i would like to see blind delving where you have no explored map and you just choose a direction from the cart and hope you get deeper or towards a good loot spot (actually exploring the mine you know). And then instead of sulphite and dynamite, 1 stackable currency item that drops more often in higher tier maps that you can use near the crawler to map a part of the area around, making hidden area's visible and accessible and thus delving easier and more rewarding. Then when you want, you can just perma delve and test your build against the hardest content, but your loot and experience will be nerfed if you don't also do maps. Plus you get an incentive for running higher tier maps without the punishment of forgoing better delve loot.

Make the drop rate of the item not influenced by iiq but for instance somewhere between 0 and 2 per map (which favours red maps). And to prevent burial chamber farming strats (low map but high speed farming of this item make it so it has a drop cooldown on low tier map bases (5 min. per specific base map for instance, plus an overal timer on low tier maps). This way power farmers can't abuse it and slower builds won't notice it.
Last edited by DistantBliss on Sep 13, 2018, 2:25:49 AM
"
Poison mods are now considered Chaos mods for the purposes of Fossil crafting.

While this is entirely correct, my hope of actually crafting a good poison bow is gone. QQ
"
Opra wrote:
CTRL+F sulph... nvm

^
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 13, 2018, 2:38:41 AM
Seriously, increase the spawn rate of delve bosses. Have had 2 in about 120 hours, that is for me too damn little when 5 challenges revolve around Them. And my 2 spawns only just occured in the last few hours of playing
Soooooo

- No sulphite changes (no need to make it free, just buff the damned nodes and fix quarry)
- No account-wide mine

Really, GGG? These two are so obvious they should be implemented ASAP, otherwise it's going to be a dead league real soon, even tho the content itself is great.
Thank you so much for fixing strongholds, I played 100+ hours already, but league is just started for me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info