3.4.2 Patch Notes

I'm currently at 240 delve depth and for me sulphite gain is fine and balanced.

I just put it here to make sure not only "remove sulphite" opinions exists.

Also one major thing i can't understand: why different characters on same account have different delve maps? I don't see any issues if 2nd and all next characters will have the same delve map as 1st character had. Delve is infinite thus delve content will be always available for next characters through horizontal expansion, and since by design delve depth is limited by character's power there should be no issues if new character will be able to jump right onto 600+ depth if character is actually able to do it. Grind from 200 to 600+ depth for each new character is unreasonable.

2nd and next characters don't have to explore atlas again, then why they have to explore delve again?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Sep 12, 2018, 11:56:16 PM
No need to make any changes to sulphite.

After making the account wide changes, Delve is turning out to be a good league, well done GGG.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Missing: Allowed racing "first" announcements to be turned off in the options.

I know that its "almost over" now but seriously this has been needed for years.

Also: Help pages no longer notify you on each character as well. Please!
Last edited by PumaMogwai on Sep 12, 2018, 11:50:05 PM
Yikes

5 pages of comments on sulphite

no word from ggg
where is my sulphite?
"
Lwe1389 wrote:
Yikes

5 pages of comments on sulphite

no word from ggg

...eh? GGG aren't obligated to respond to every comment.
We know they do read both forums and reddit, and, from time to time, implement changes based on the feedback.
So the comments serve a purpose even if you don't get Chris replying to each and every one of them.
"
Using the new Zana mods now retains any Quality on the Map.

Chisels suddenly useful again.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
sulphite is fine , stop crying and play u have 3 months guys not 2 weeks xd !!!
With the fixing of Vaal Strongholds and other known bugs, the league is balanced and great.

No need for sulphite changes, don't listen to the greed!
I think they should put sulphate in side areas within the delve. Much lick the azurite piles you can hit on the way from one node to another.

Put sulphite in there. Try to scatter around enough sulphate in an area so if you explored all the side areas in an instance, you can gather enough to delve to the next instance.

It would take time to hunt for, balance it so its no more effcient than mapping, but efficient enough that one could just stay in delve if they so chose.

That is of course if they dont die. Dieing before capturing a node wastes sulphate. And would result in needing to go outside the delve to restock.

Balance it as you see fit, but you could give delvers the ability to sustain to a degree within a delve.

Last edited by BloodBaneBoneBreaker on Sep 13, 2018, 12:35:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info