3.4.2 Patch Notes

"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
more sulphite please, can we share sulphite between characters? i wanna delve all the time not just some of the time.

exactly the problem. people want it for free without having to do any work for it. realize this will most likely become part of the core game. there has to be some incentive to run maps otherwise the atlas is completely gone.
"
Iznuts wrote:
Please remove sulphite from all act zones after completeing act 10. you can basically do t16 content for free right now other then spending 5-10 minutes spamming the shit out of quarry. zero effort is giving great rewards.

It needs to be level based. If it’s kitava based people will just not kill him.
"
glopus0614 wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
more sulphite please, can we share sulphite between characters? i wanna delve all the time not just some of the time.

exactly the problem. people want it for free without having to do any work for it. realize this will most likely become part of the core game. there has to be some incentive to run maps otherwise the atlas is completely gone.

delve is just gonna get nerfed to hell then the same people that wanted it for free will complain its not worth it and ruin it.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
What happens with sulphite? I don't see anything bad... You just want all free?

The issue is that the best way to get it is to speed farm trivial content. It's like Burial Chambers having the best divination cards in the game, but maybe even worse.

Also white (non magic, not map tier) maps give better sulfate per minute than maps of the same tier that are rolled to be challenging.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
glopus0614 wrote:

Is that how it works?
I'm totally willing to put in work running high tier maps, but running quarry is straight up better in most cases.

And not gonna lie, the idea that i'll have to go all the way down from Nico's shaft again when i start a new character is somewhat draining.
farming sulphite is literally the worst thing ever.

also rip the already UNUSED scourge arrow
fix lava lake and belfry bugs
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
So... no sulphite changes??? Was This league called Delve or Quarry?

Im kinda dissapointed since i farm 45min to 1h in Quarry or 2.5h in Maps to get 5000 and i love the Delve but forcing me to farm so much to be able to enter Delve is bad mechanic... Either increase the Map sulphite or lower the "price" for taking a small route for 4-600 and ONLY depth lvl 300.

Please...
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
gatta agree with the sulphite being too low in maps.. did around 20-25 maps with my brother today to fill up his atlas and only got half the bar filled, and my sulphite isn't maxed at 5000 yet..
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
glopus0614 wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:

There doesn't have to be any incentive to running maps.. Why do I HAVE to run maps, why cant I just delve? Honestly i'm tired of running maps after several years of it. Delving gives me something else to do besides the same maps over and over again, and its more random..

Maps and Delves are both end game content really, sure they can work together, but why can't people choose what they prefer to do?
"Don't Tread on Me"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info