[3.5] Starter....haha ya right. Dead.

Where's your life sustain coming from?? I'll stick with thiefs torment tyvm lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 16, 2018, 11:12:17 PM
you can do a number of things for life sustain. i'd prefer an elder life gain on hit ring over thiefs torment any day of the week. thats definitely an option.

however focusing on the DoT i legit get zero accuracy so hit rate i think was at 80%, which would hurt life gain on hit mechanics, but it would still be present.

i cleared the game quite easily without any life sustain other than a flask. delves started to get pretty difficult without reliable life sustain at around the 260-270 mark but getting an elder chest with recover % life on kill made it all go away.

as another posted stated, by making a few changes it was at one time top 3 builds in delve on xbox. he used belly of the beast for the hp and more importantly the flask life recovery rate.
260-270 isn't hard man. Not really a good metric. Lets say 15-20 LOH from a Elder ring is enough life sustain, that leaves mana sustain. Isn't that dicey?
260 isn't hard if you have life sustain, like i said. after getting the elder chest delves were a breeze again.

i have no idea how far this build can push in delve because i stopped playing it and focused on another build, but a dude said top 3 on xbox so i imagine pretty good.

you don't need mana sustain, the build is blood magic.

depending if MS gets nerfed and how the new shattering/lancing steel gems look i may make this my league starter again and really try to optimize it.
Ahh sorry. I forgot (this) build is BM. I won't be following this one per say, just trying to compile and compare.
Build looks really cool, and I want to give it a test run before league start. I couldn't find in the guide what which ascendancy node you saved for Uber Lab and was wondering what you'd recommend. Also, how easy was it getting a quill rain and essence worm at league start?
so quill rain, eh, its actually a very common drop so it isn't very tough to get it league start. they are more expensive the early days, but never really expensive.

you can easily beat the story without quill rain so probably just save up for quill rain since its basically the best and only real requirement. its the only thing that would cost anything in this build. its hilarious.

essence worm is definitely more expensive in league start but i think you can easily get away without using one and without running grace at all. during the time i was playing the build i did not have a blind jewel.
if you focused slightly more on accuracy and got a jewel with blind on hit then you'd have 95% evasion with jade flask even without grace. no issues. don't need it.

for ascendancy, #1/2 is to get avatar of the chase. onslaught is your friend because of the bonus evasion. it just makes you so tanky. its all of your defense immediately.
next you head for frenzy charges. so uber lab is avatar of the slaughter to get the extra frenzy and frenzy effects. that is last.

im probably going to run this as my league starter next league, depending what happens with the new skills and molten strike etc. i'll make my decision on patch notes.

but this build is so powerful and so cheap that is really allows you to complete the entire game with only like 2-3 ex invested total (assuming 6L quill rain). this really lets you farm up for other builds you want to do.
Cool, thanks for answering.
You said you are rushing blood magic while leveling are there any other "must have" nodes to get before others? Could you break down your pathing by putting up the nodes in any order or do you go depending on situation when you feel you are too squishy or need damage?
well what you'd do with passive trees, people with less experience (especially new from diablo) don't realize, you don't want to spec all the fill in nodes.

you basically want to get your passive tree skeleton, then you can fill it in with levels.

so i'll probably make my tree look like this
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.5/AAAABAIBAQBeAO4ILg48EvEVIBcmGY4j9iW8Kk0s6S1NL3IwcTB8Nug6QjpSPydB0ErIS3hNklFHWK9ZbV-Ya5BuqngNeoR9dYZgjX2Nv5uNo4qpbrXywBrPMtCt037UI9tP3ajfv-DD7YPuDu969qP-ug==?accountName=xMustard&characterName=Snot_Puddle

this is 46 points, which isn't bad. level 38 or something. so start of act 5ish

this gives you the skeleton. you probably don't need BM this early, as you'll only really need it once you get quill rain. but this gives you a good skeleton to fill in whatever you need when you need it. plenty of health to get, couple jewels, plenty of damage to get. fill it in to the desired effect.

the skill effect duration is primo for toxic rain so that will always immensely help and should be taken immediately

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info