[3.5] Starter....haha ya right. Dead.

you actively need some accuracy but not necessarily how much i have. i have 92% hit rate currently.

its used for life gain on hit granted from the rings, as well as % blind chance from abyss jewel located in my belt. this is what will give you 95% evade, is when enemies are blinded, which with a semi-decent hit rate (88-90%) will be at all times.
How does Deadeye compare in terms of attack and clear speed?
i don't have a deadeye but i imagine it wouldn't be nearly as good. you'd have significantly less attack speed and the rest of deadeye nodes do not really help toxic rain at all.

fast and deadly would be good and gathering winds would be a must have, but otherwise pretty wasted.
the best bet would be endless munitions for 50% aoe and an additional projectile (which effectively adds more aoe) but that is a double edge sword.

aoe with toxic rain not only increases the aoe of each pod, but it increases the aoe at which the pods will land as well, so they're further away from each other. additional projectiles do the very same thing, except instead of increasing the aoe of each individual pod, it just adds another one. this is good and bad. you have more coverage but not necessarily more aoe overlapping for damage.
Thank you for the reply. I really do like playing this build, BM is just so good. Lets me spam TR like crazy. I'm only level 80, and TR is only level 18, but so far it's great. Might have found my 3.5 starter!

Edit: Lightpoacher is pretty sweet for life sustain when mapping.
Last edited by Zugas on Nov 25, 2018, 1:42:27 PM
Except for the LGoH/Barrage as life recovery, how well does the build manage life lets say for a new league? That's probably my only concern at the moment before I use this in 3.5, going to take a while before I manage to get a couple of LoH rings.
honestly the life gain on hit rings - ya i don't think they work too well. definitely not as well as other builds like molten strike.

what i rely on for life recovery right now is an elder body armor with recovery % life on kill. it carries my ass now. however with it i only have 7100 life, instead of 8500 life almost with kaom's heart.

of course i played this build and wrote the guide to it before using such a chest. even without any life sustain OTHER than normal regen and 1x life potion, you can easily clear the game except maybe uber elder and deep delves.

after i beat shaper and got to 260ish delve level, then it was basically required to get the elder chest. everything up to that was always pretty cake except chimera guardian, he hits hard and often depending on map mods and can be a problem.

i've also recently been using 1x abyss socket tombfist gloves for the added maim effect. it is pretty bonkers. very strong stacking so much slows on everything.
you only need 1 socket as well because intimidate has no effect
Last edited by xMustard on Nov 25, 2018, 3:38:19 PM
this build is dead. goodbye
You can use a Storm Cloud/The Tempest. They have decent APS.

Who knows, we might even be able to get extra attack speed from veiled mods.
it still kills this version. you wouldn't wanna roll blood magic with the tempest etc.

good luck in the next league, peeps. my experience will not include toxic rain.
"
xMustard wrote:
this build is dead. goodbye

This is so sad and frustrating i was gonna play this build in the next league and was so hyped for this build i even made a hardcore character and reach lvl 70 ...iam so mad..Every time i want to play a build they come and nerf it preety Hard ..Damn u GGG
Pls Fix ur servers pls pls pls ......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info