[3.5] Starter....haha ya right. Dead.

yes more aoe makes the pods DoT area be larger, but it also makes the area that the pods land and spread in larger.

so more area will make the pods spread out more as well as higher aoe, so it probably just equals itself out. same with added projectile count like gmp etc
problem solved
Last edited by duabijitelur on Sep 18, 2018, 2:40:49 AM
Switched to your build about a week ago. Super smooth so far, just getting gems leveled up to 20/20 now so I can try for 21s. No issues through t12ish.
ya right now i really wish sulphite was account wide as well. this build farms maps so well, including t16s and guardians and shaper. it does not do as well in the delve, you just get hit way more often. don't get me wrong, its still going pretty strong, but there is a big difference between maps and delve.

i have another build specifically for delving, and it can map okay but not NEARLY as smooth as this build, and it'll end up costing me probably about 20x more to fully gear too. lol

i think this build will be my league starter for a long while, as it doesn't take much to scale and complete majority of the game.

this league im going for 36 challenges so i'll eventually be doing uber elder and uber atziri. we'll see how the build performs in those. i do think the evasion will be good vs uber elder projectiles and tentacle slams and such, so it should be a lot more forgiving in that manner. dps though....eh we'll see.
"
xMustard wrote:
ya right now i really wish sulphite was account wide as well. this build farms maps so well, including t16s and guardians and shaper. it does not do as well in the delve, you just get hit way more often. don't get me wrong, its still going pretty strong, but there is a big difference between maps and delve.

i just open portal near sulphite and relog to another char to collect after map clear
Last edited by Sonidox on Sep 19, 2018, 4:19:33 PM
haha thats one way to do it - not bad
t15 elder down. his guardians were 1x t13, 2x t14, 1x t15.

it was all very fucking easy actually. saving shaper is a god damn breeze too if you use frost wall.

had just one hiccup vs the constrictor, who actually one shot me (not difficult mods in the slightest) when i have 8,803 life right now. legit full 1 shot kaboom. i was pretty shocked.
anyway my blink arrow didn't go off because it was hovered too far near the edge of the screen. i fucking hate that so much.

next up is uber elder. im pretty confident i'll get it done. probably not deathless as it'll be my first time trying him at all, but i honestly don't forsee it to be too difficult.
updating the builds ideal gems. one is better for mapping while other is better for delving.
nice build, im trying it atm

RAT Barrage Totem vs Wither Totem

why dont we use wither totem? is it due to the int requirement or wither totem applies slower compared to barrage totem

EDIT: Can you include your PoB for future reference? thanks :D
Last edited by duabijitelur on Sep 22, 2018, 1:23:11 AM
wither totem is probably better considering withered touch only has a 25% chance to apply wither, which seems rather low for it being a support specifically for it. but wither totem colours are pretty god damn hard to hit on eva gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info