[3.5] Starter....haha ya right. Dead.

Yeah I was wondering if BM has such a great impact on leveling, I'm thinking of delaying it a while until my attackspeed to manaregen doesn't feel good anymore. But with Quillrain... yeah sure thing to rush it first. :D Thanks for the reply!
I took blood magic in act 3. Then moved from ssf and traded for LGOH.....u can basically factank everything with quil rain and lgoh. Dnt knw if anyone tried it yet. only person i couldnt face tank was the boss in the dream(the one with a ton of arenas). Love this build dude, thanks.
hello how do you manage to have enough INT to run this build?
you can get int on gear and/or use a fertile mind unique jewel by the ranger frenzy charge jewel socket. this changes spec'd dexterity into intelligence.
you only need a maximum of 111 (efficacy support)
Nice build Really like it ,i will start this as my starter build in betrayl but i was wonder if there is any pastebin link to the build ?!
Pls Fix ur servers pls pls pls ......
oh, ya guess there isn't on the main post. also don't play the build anymore or have the gear for it so there won't be one. haha
what jewelsl should i use?
so im back to playing this build a bit, and i want to try to optimize it more.

i've swapped some things around, i'll update main post in a bit. im kind of trying to use what i have on hand already because since the website keeps going down its impossible to trade.

anyway im really prioritizing attack speed and it feels amazing. i also got some accuracy so i can use a blind on hit jewel and LGOH rings for regen. its feeling really really great so far.

so jewels i have now are as high attack speed and life as you can afford. just pure attack speed. have 1 jewel with blind on hit and you'll be set.
i've updated the main guide. running this build again and trying to optimize things as much as i can without selling my other builds goodies, lol.

this build feels so good i can't wait for next league.
Hi, i am a bit of a noob. Do you actively need accuracy on this build and if so what for? Or is it just taken accidentally along with other goodies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info