[3.5] Chained Flames 9 Golem Elementalist. MOM/Phase Acro. Melt the world

"
Drunkprince wrote:
You haven taken any nodes such us Righteous Army,Redemption and maybe spiritual command.. Doesn't the fact that you left outside so many dps increase nodes make the build lackluster? Im thinking to respec to your build since i like your def mechanics. Im not a vet or something, i just compared all the golem builds and they all include the nodes i mentioned.


Each Primordial Harmouny jewel is 80% increased damage and cooldown reduction on their flame orb. Pob displays cast speed as being a bigger damage boost then it actually is since it doesn't matter how much cast speed they have they cannot cast flame orb faster then its cooldown. The flame orb starts at 6 seconds cooldown so it takes about 9-12 harmonies to get its cooldown to below 1 second where increasing cast speed is an actually worthwhile damage boost

Ice golems need to take generic minion nodes in order to gain minion accuracy but flame golems use spells and do not have that restriction so they focus on cooldown reduction

The victarios charity version of this build already gets too much cast speed for the amount of cooldown reduction they have but I still like giving everyone including myself frenzy charges due to the quality of life (minion movmenet speed, extra phase run duration, faster ball lighting casts, smoother minion animation). Getting more cooldown reduction almost always results in more actual damage.
So Lads

I did try the uber elder 1st time today ever.

took me 3 sets as I was learning the fight but is is done now :D

https://imgur.com/a/qAzVPEl


such a nice build.

when it comes to uber elder fight only stone golem kept dying the rest had been ok as I try to recall them here and there.


ps: the watcher's eye had been rubbish not even to sell . . .
Last edited by Balvi on Jan 1, 2019, 3:23:55 PM
Hi,

wanted to say my thanks for the nice build.

Got also to my first Uber Elder today, was I really close one but it counts as a win.

Only change I did was using Storm Brand instead of Ball Lightning/Arc. Storm Brands totem like behavior is a nice quality of life improvement.

One note, I'm not sure if the global blind chance from shaper gloves applies to minions/golem's. I never see the blind effect from the flame golems alone. And from what i read about similar "minion questions" global xyz never applies to minions, only when it explicitly states "minions gain xyz" it works.
"
trischai wrote:

Only change I did was using Storm Brand instead of Ball Lightning/Arc. Storm Brands totem like behavior is a nice quality of life improvement.


What did you link it with? Do you use brand recall at all? Thinking of grabing some elder gloves with faster casting which still leaves a spot.

Sb + CoH + Temp + Cull?

Working on this build now on Xbox and jewels are so expensive (45c - 85c each).
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jan 11, 2019, 3:18:11 PM
Waffle - quick question - given that I play HC, i would be a lot more comfortable with CI especially since I got a Flame Golem enchant Hubris Circlet and a 8xx Vaal Regalia armor.

Is there anyway to make this CI Occulist build
"
dsata wrote:
Waffle - quick question - given that I play HC, i would be a lot more comfortable with CI especially since I got a Flame Golem enchant Hubris Circlet and a 8xx Vaal Regalia armor.

Is there anyway to make this CI Occulist build


CI is doable, I'd probably go with a +3 bow and soul strike for recharge.

I can't give up elementalist though. +2 golems and golem damage is something like 60% more, so far every attempt at a tree couldn't make up the damage loss

Making your golems immune to elemental damage is pretty priceless too.
Last edited by WaffleT on Jan 12, 2019, 3:43:25 AM
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
dsata wrote:
Waffle - quick question - given that I play HC, i would be a lot more comfortable with CI especially since I got a Flame Golem enchant Hubris Circlet and a 8xx Vaal Regalia armor.

Is there anyway to make this CI Occulist build


CI is doable, I'd probably go with a +3 bow and soul strike for recharge.

I can't give up elementalist though. +2 golems and golem damage is something like 60% more, so far every attempt at a tree couldn't make up the damage loss

Making your golems immune to elemental damage is pretty priceless too.


I've just made so many golem builds and making a life golemancer is like suicide in HC with current syndicate damage and 1shots. Anything CI is almost unkillable with current crafting meta - I just made a HOA crawler build with 17k ES and did all content in the game but unfortunately took too many balls from UE and died :(. If i went life, i would have been dead long before.
Hello! I have a really dumb probably veery nooby question, but here we go!

Why aren't we using primodial might? Its fairly cheap nowdays and makes golems go very aggressive and attacks more consistently?

"
Pjey wrote:
Hello! I have a really dumb probably veery nooby question, but here we go!

Why aren't we using primodial might? Its fairly cheap nowdays and makes golems go very aggressive and attacks more consistently?



Might is replaced by the amulet - if you read what the amulet does it will make sense that it does it at fraction of the cost. Saves a jewel slot for another harmony.
Waffle - thinking out loud here as I still am set on going CI... I have a bow I can bound craft with minion damage and make it +3... with Empower and 21 flame.. level 27 golems and we lose 1 golem... We can use soul strike quiver for 120 ES.. I don’t care about shield as I can craft minion attack and cast speed on wpn too..850 ES Vaal regalia and hubris with 400 ES with -fire res near enemies with 40 % more Flame Golem damage lab enchant. I can run a sick curse setup in Armor or just not run anything who cares as long as ES is high. Of course also wear bated breath and watchers eye with faster recharge...

What do you think?
Last edited by dsata on Jan 14, 2019, 2:04:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info