[3.5] Chained Flames 9 Golem Elementalist. MOM/Phase Acro. Melt the world

I'm currently running this build in HC Betrayal with some slight modifications, really enjoying it so far. Just dropped Victario's and Necromantic Aegis for more defense and have run up to T13's so far.

Thanks for the build it's a lot of fun!
Why no 20/20 flame golem gem?No point?
Hi OP

Away wanted to run golemancer so this league thanks to good started gave it a shot.

So far done red elder and hydra, damage should be just enough to do shaper.

will report once I try.

Got RNG with the boots so using spider even it reserve 25 good QOL

here is my gear:

it not really cheap to get all the goodies but it is fun to play and level up to 90 is fast :)

have fun :)
Last edited by Balvi on Dec 29, 2018, 4:38:25 PM
"
Desperation wrote:
Why no 20/20 flame golem gem?No point?

i thing because lvl 21 has more life I suppose. . .
Just to update:

shaper is down,

on helmet I have now changed to minions have increased life to help a bit

regards jewels for the boss fights I would recommend to use primordial might to make them aggressive as this makes them attack all the time anywhere there is enemy. (god for temples ans delves)

so now uber elder? maybe if I get to that

overall @lvl 91 lovely with 6.1K life 1.6K unreserved mana together with temp chains, aspect of spider and phase run you can really do any map and any content up to shaper relatively easy :)

gems:
1x anima stone
1x primordial might
6x primordial harmony
1x primordial eminence

have fun and take care any q please let me know

cheerios
does this deserves to replace the victarios for endgame or recomend me some shields to replace it?
Last edited by Desperation on Dec 31, 2018, 6:54:10 AM
Can't make this build works.

So far invested about 10ex in standard and the damage is meh, good enough to map but really shit against boss (T16). Survivanbility is good but no mana regen means MoM only helps against the first big hit.

Spoiler

with 6 harmony // 1 eminence // 1 might // 1 anima stone

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong ?

Last edited by Fova700 on Dec 31, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
You haven taken any nodes such us Righteous Army,Redemption and maybe spiritual command.. Doesn't the fact that you left outside so many dps increase nodes make the build lackluster? Im thinking to respec to your build since i like your def mechanics. Im not a vet or something, i just compared all the golem builds and they all include the nodes i mentioned.
"
Fova700 wrote:
Can't make this build works.

So far invested about 10ex in standard and the damage is meh, good enough to map but really shit against boss (T16). Survivanbility is good but no mana regen means MoM only helps against the first big hit.

Spoiler

with 6 harmony // 1 eminence // 1 might // 1 anima stone

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong ?

Hi I think I would start with the amulet, make sure you get 35% less

for the mana you need to get mana flask with insta recovery then np

witch boss T16 you have issue with?
"
Drunkprince wrote:
You haven taken any nodes such us Righteous Army,Redemption and maybe spiritual command.. Doesn't the fact that you left outside so many dps increase nodes make the build lackluster? Im thinking to respec to your build since i like your def mechanics. Im not a vet or something, i just compared all the golem builds and they all include the nodes i mentioned.

I know what you mean, I was thinking the same but now playing this build, damage is good enough up to shaper, given this build uses much more of the anima stones witch makes up for the damage plus use elder helmet as well.

issue sometimes is golems health in the T15+ / sindicate and temples but you just recall them and heal.

I do really like the HP pool combined with the MOM witch makes all content breeze if you do not f up :D ( temples. . . )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info