[3.5] Chained Flames 9 Golem Elementalist. MOM/Phase Acro. Melt the world

"
thomzon wrote:
How are we walking exalts ? I don’t see any significant change in item prices.

Indeed I can see that now on poe ninja :-)
"
NEPHAN wrote:
"
NEPHAN wrote:
Shaper down! I died once because of not having any idea about shaper fight.

Spoiler

After bringing Shaper down, I upgraded items a bit:

I crafted this boot myself by using fossils:

Rings have "Minions deal X% increased damage":

Important jewel corruptions apart from the ones incl. "Minions deal X% increased damage":

Uber Atziri & Pale Court Down!

Uber Atziri was harder than Shaper imo. While killing Uber Atziri do not bother casting any ball lightnings but focus on getting away from damage circles. I died several times trying to cast ball lightning but killed Uber Atziri easily just after focusing on running away from damage circles without casting any ball lightnings.

you can use orb of storm against similar bosses with one shot mechanics, EE is just too good :)
"
Baskanbey wrote:
you can use orb of storm against similar bosses with one shot mechanics, EE is just too good :)

Thanks. I will give it a try next time.
my first uber elder attempt 2 unluck deaths at the end of fight unfortunately :')

https://youtu.be/QtF8_ggVqSw
So did a couple Uber Elder, build is good but deathless is not guarenteed even knowing the fight. Flame golems put such a mess on screen that in the second half of the fight it gets very tricky not to get hurt by stuff.

Also did Uber Atziri for the first time ever with this build. I really disliked the fight, as I expected. It's basically easy, except when you have one small failure of attention and get one-shotted by a blast.

Will now try to complete a few more challenges, get some currency, and move on to other builds.
i just wanted to show how the build perform without harmonies,anima stone or any minion damage node.

t15 map clear ( it was an ok run imo, 6/10)

https://youtu.be/HhRBTpVBN28

Last edited by Baskanbey on Oct 26, 2018, 10:21:30 AM
nice build
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Oct 27, 2018, 3:11:06 PM
Well I just died on Kitava Act 10 at lvl 69.. I guess I suck as Ive rerolled this build 3 times now and cant even get to maps. Hopefully the 4th times a charm ...
In game since Minotaur League..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info