[3.5] Chained Flames 9 Golem Elementalist. MOM/Phase Acro. Melt the world

Build is great for now, lvl 88 and creeping up on Shaper at my very slow pace (T11 maps).

I am playing with 2 Eminences, I like the additional life regen and physical hit tankyness for the golems.
I also swapped a Harmony with a Primordial Might, I really like the additional aggressivity, it completely removes those few (but still frequent) instances where the golems just hang around next to an ennemy or boss.

All in all I feel really confident this will be the build I have my first UberElder kill with.

However after trying many different summoners I am not super enthusiast about the gameplay feelings, so it will probably be my last one.

Thanks for the OP for the great build though :-)
And what about mf setup ?

I have :6L greed`s , Goldwyrm , sadima`s , The Ascetic 2x ventor`s , and perf String with 90 irr.

Does anyone use such a thing?

If it worked, it would be perfect build.

Farming red maps with this build + mf sound perfekt.

Any help ?

And what about mf setup ?

I have :6L greed`s , Goldwyrm , sadima`s , The Ascetic 2x ventor`s , and perf String with 90 irr.

Does anyone use such a thing?

If it worked, it would be perfect build.

Farming red maps with this build + mf sound perfekt.

Any help ?

I'm currently playing with MF setup. You can check my profile. All viable with mf(shaper uelder).
Simple maps is like - run and collect)
for MF I use cwdt + molten shell setup, this give me 1300 prevented damage + 3960 hp + 1240 mana ~ 6500 with mf gear is ok
Last edited by RawDamage on Oct 12, 2018, 4:18:58 PM
Nice , thanks for replay.

But i have problem with using Asceting amulet , i try to modify my skill tree for it but i am to squishy. I think bisco amu its not worth to wearing.
I have now 65 iq and 360 irr
I do not need make u-elder only farm red maps with mf setup.
Last edited by Rainhart on Oct 13, 2018, 12:03:14 AM
after the latest patch flame golems less likely to use magma balls, more likely to use immolate.. does anyone noticed the same ?
I did not notice any change to golem skill use after last patch.

I am slightly annoyed about the stone golem dying freqently. Any idea how to avoid that ? Maybe link it to
Ele resist support ?
Shaper down deathless. This felt really effortless compared to the only other character with which I went this far.

Went with a belly for good life and additional links, but thinking about switching to loreweave for the resist and MF along with a corrupted MF primordial chain.

All in all very solid build, almost never died, the dodge + phase run + golems taking most of the heat works really well.
@thomzon

It feels "cheezy" in a good way :) I wouldn't bother with 3-5% quant amulet, spend 100 vaals and get nothing :)

My only concern is the fact that +3 to helm socketed minion gems is not suggested.

Wiki states Flame Golem Lvl 72 (Gem Lvl 21) does 1197 avg damage and Lvl 78 (Gem Lvl 24) has 1611 avg.

That's a 35% more modifier.

POB doesn't help, it simply fails with minion related stuff.

Yes, link to ele resist support and nodes for elemental resistance will help
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Last edited by zoNiklv on Oct 15, 2018, 8:32:48 PM
Thanks for answering, seems this build is not super active :-)

I have switched gems around, now my lightning-ice golems are without support, they never die anyway. Stone is linked to minion life and 20/20 minion ele resist, and they almost never die, it's a huge QoL boost for me.

I had a feeling minion gem level might be underrated but I don't know how to verify that. Helmets coming close to mine but with +3 level are quite expensive, so I don't really want to invest without being sure it is worth it. Anyone else could confirm ?

Also, for UElder, any equipment change to consider ? Are Kaom's Roots necessary as I see in many builds ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info