[3.5] Chained Flames 9 Golem Elementalist. MOM/Phase Acro. Melt the world

I played meta builds like herald bv and ele hit this league. But this, this one is a beast. Just phase run, quicksilver and run through the map lol. Even in T16. Easily doing guardians and shaper. I was thinking about less dmg and less life from amulet would be bad but i didnt resummon my elemental golems at all.

Here is my items. I need some advice how to improve my dmg furthermore. I have a might of the meek jewel, 9 harmonies and 1 eminence
Spoiler

Last edited by Drvi34 on Oct 7, 2018, 11:10:45 AM
"
Drvi34 wrote:
I played meta builds like herald bv and ele hit this league. But this, this one is a beast. Just phase run, quicksilver and run through the map lol. Even in T16. Easily doing guardians and shaper. I was thinking about less dmg and less life from amulet would be bad but i didnt resummon my elemental golems at all.

Here is my items. I need some advice how to improve my dmg furthermore. I have a might of the meek jewel, 9 harmonies and 1 eminence

You are hitting the endpoint of the build with your level. Permanent upgrades would include a helm with another link worth or an amulet with +1 curse. Could chance corrupting your helm hoping for +2 fire gems. 21/20 flame golem is also good upgrade. All these are pretty expensive

Temp damage upgrades would be cutting the CWDT setup for vaal haste or flesh offering.

Your current boot enchant is good for other builds but not this one. I'd sell and aim to get a different boot enchant on a new pair. Movement speed, dodge, there is options.

Getting better rolled harmounies is always a damage boost, the price to damage ratio does start to get pretty low though
dont mind the boot enchant. I hate lab runs. waiting for a good layout.

If i get a +1 curse amulet. where should i put my second curse?

About harmonies. Should i get %20 no matter what the other rolls are or other rolls are important too? I believe golems have x increased cooldown recovery speed is bit important too?
So I vaaled a primordial chain to anger has 17% increased aura effect. I thought that would be a pretty damn good corruption for flame golemancer, becasuse in the past ive always used anger on that build, but you don't seem to. Any reason?
"
Drvi34 wrote:
dont mind the boot enchant. I hate lab runs. waiting for a good layout.

If i get a +1 curse amulet. where should i put my second curse?

About harmonies. Should i get %20 no matter what the other rolls are or other rolls are important too? I believe golems have x increased cooldown recovery speed is bit important too?

Harmonies are impossible to measure. Its such slight increases in either direction. I could make a good argument for either direction based on circumstance. Unless its better in both its impossible to tell for sure but I lean % damage just because I don't mind if my golems use other skills from time to time so long as they one shot as much as possible. I do use the frenzy shield for that reason and it can differ

"
Alcsaar wrote:
So I vaaled a primordial chain to anger has 17% increased aura effect. I thought that would be a pretty damn good corruption for flame golemancer, becasuse in the past ive always used anger on that build, but you don't seem to. Any reason?

Immolate or +minion gems both give good flat damage so extra from anger is not that much. For my character anger gives 6.4% more damage which is quite low. In order to add anger to the build you either need to cut your mana in half or change a ring into essence worm both of which are not worth the small damage increase that anger gives even if you buff its effect. Haste is the better damaging aura but that is also not worth the investment
Seen Victario's shield talked about due to the frenzy charges many times so far, which is awesome for phase run. But, don't forget the power charge aspect of it as well, that amounts to 600% crit chance for minions. Not useful for bosses without adds about, but it's a measurable gain most of the time, more prominent now in deep delves.

That aside, haven't enjoyed golems since Legacy league, and this iteration of it is rock solid. Love it, many thanks for this guide WaffleT.

Cheers

Uber down at 86, my first. Feels good.
Last edited by Sirgeoff7 on Oct 7, 2018, 10:13:29 PM
thanks for this build...right now i`m enjoyed it...this is my 2nd character with minion build after zombie...right now im in act 8...i got a questions :

1) about EE...i realized my ball lightning quite slow then flame golem already fire the flame to enemy...did golem can trigger EE?

2) shaper of desolation...how to get this conflux?

thank you for the build
1) While totem, trap and mines can trigger EE, minions (golems) dont.

2) It's an automatic cycle. You can see on your top left of your screen. You don't need to do anything. Just hit enemies with ball lightning. Normaly they can only be shocked from ball lightning. With SOD they can be ignited and chilled.
Last edited by Drvi34 on Oct 9, 2018, 8:48:13 AM
First of all I really appreciate WaffleT work. This is great build. But now its time to try something new.

With this build I've done shaper, elder, uber elder, etc. with MF gear.
Now I'm wondering, is there better build?
Currently have 30ex(farmed with ease just running delves) but there is no need to improve something in build because even with MF I can do all content.
Can anyone share another build with same delving speed and bossing potential, I'm wanna try something new.

Thanks.
Last edited by RawDamage on Oct 10, 2018, 2:55:59 PM
I was able to get my hands on an elder bone helmet and was wondering what the best option is to self craft a pseudo 6+ link helm for this build. Which fossils would be best to use? I tried spamming bound fossils but conc effect seems really hard to hit since the minion life is so common. Is it better to alt/Regal? Any other fossil/crafting suggestions? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info