Crashes, Flares and Parties

I took a quick look through the previous pages and I don't think I saw a suggestion like this for the flares/grenades (nor do I have any clue if the game engine would support it).

How about something as simple as:
Hold the key to throw the flare/grenade to the cursor
Tap the key to drop the flare/grenade at your feet (maybe not for the grenade)
I still crash a lot, randomly, anywhere, anytime...
I can sometime play hours (on league start 0 probs) without issue then crash every 2 mins since the 1st mini 13MB patch...
I'm out untill next patch and will test if it fixes issue on my side, rinse and repeat...
Last edited by Okkuro on Sep 1, 2018, 3:35:11 PM
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't buy the supporter pack yet. This doesn't make much sense, go wandering around in the dark for something that may or may not be there, with limited resources. I spent way too much time looking for a "fractured wall" I never did find it. This feels more like a distraction, or maybe a different game altogether. Some people make like this, so far I'm not a fan.
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
The flare mechanics feel really bad so far. Exploring the dark doesn't work when it can take your entire stash of flares just to *get* to a spot off the grid -- let alone then dealing with whatever's there and then somehow making it back.

The throwing mechanics are problematic at best, and the flares themselves don't do much and don't last long enough. Unless you can carry an infinite amount of them, they should never (or "never") go out. Make 'em last a minute or so, longer than you'd normally need, so that you can actually use them to navigate.

As everything is currently implemented, exploration away from the cart means death and wasted sulphite. I can't imagine it's enticing too many people given its difficulty and likelihood for failure. The mine itself seems cool, but moving away from the cart is a death sentence -- a punishment for a reward you can't know beforehand or will never get your hands on.

Beyond that, please let us rebind the keys used for flares and dynamite. I play on WASD due to many years of shooter games, and trying to hit 6 under duress because the lights suddenly go out is just getting me killed.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"

Beyond that, please let us rebind the keys used for flares and dynamite. I play on WASD due to many years of shooter games, and trying to hit 6 under duress because the lights suddenly go out is just getting me killed.

You can, it's in the options.
Thank God!

This League has been the one with the absolute most crashes (for me and friends), over the long time we've been playing..

5-8 crashes within the first few hours of league launch - today it's been way past 10 crashes..
You should make it possible to just walk around with flares, rather than throw them.
That would actually make it a lot more comfortable.
Could even lower duration if this feels "overpowered".
what about the always unreachable loot in delves?

not to speak of many other persistent problems (not good performance, but hey lets add more effects instead of fixing existing problems, quote from mathil stream who has a pretty over average rig "yeah new effects look good, too bad i cant run the game on full effects (with a 1080ti)).

dont know, in the past i overlooked most of the problems, independet studio, have to take risks, but with the chinese overloard in the back thats no longer an excuse. become your stuff together, i personaly am pretty upset.
Chris have you even read about mid/low end pc players having overall issue with the game now? majority even not able to play at all due to massive lags and disconnections, problems with shadows light improvements etc.

i didnt see it in your post that you stated anything about that. you should have seen them if you are actualy reading the feedback. so that might mean that you again are avoiding those issues or that you actualy dont care.

few years have past since community was speaking about issues with ingame options, changing resolution makes your texture quality and filtering reset back to 1 etc etc. so you have to exit the game and again setup quality and resolution in cfg. that thing is still broken
Im not able to find a wall that can be destroyed. I can see on the map that near my current stop there should be destructable wall but I spent all my azurite on flares with no success.

Overall, I regret my decision to try HC this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info