Crashes, Flares and Parties

Thanks Chris, for looking into flares, atm we skip walls completely, cause its not worth the risk, flares throw randomly, they should drop instantly at your feet, and be much more visible.
Last edited by hyttemaier on Sep 2, 2018, 6:57:02 PM
"we understand it has to feel perfect in order for Delving into very dark areas off the path to be safe and fun." Wait what? Its not suppose to be safe. Aint that kinda the point?
Flares are allmost fine now imo. Just difficult and scary enough not to be stupid. DONT MAKE IT TOO SAFE! Some mechanic adjusting might be in order.
But please dont make so stupid hand held torches as iv seen people suggest. I only hope i could see where my flare lands under my 836547 minions... Maby a beam of light like in lootfilter?
Last edited by Laskinaama on Sep 2, 2018, 9:56:00 PM
Well, as a player since 2013 I am a big fan of GGG and appreciate all the good work they do. I have to admit I was a bit irritated with the delve disconnects and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to blow up a wall.

But, having played so long and on many other games I realize that launch day is often littered with issues so I chilled and appreciated the new content as I could.

Cheers from the USA.
Well, as a player since 2013 I am a big fan of GGG and appreciate all the good work they do. I have to admit I was a bit irritated with the delve disconnects and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to blow up a wall.

But, having played so long and on many other games I realize that launch day is often littered with issues so I chilled and appreciated the new content as I could.

Cheers from the USA.
-There is always 1 stack of Azerite that get stuck between environment objects.
It gets collected after some time but it takes way too long until that happens.
-The walls to destroy are hard to identify as such. I couldn't find any wall till now. maybe add some effect that make it easier to find them?
-Flask mechanics need more work. The throwing is just weird.
When you get flares replaced or improved, hopefully you'll bear in mind that the level penalty for Azurite is a bit harsh for HC, given how delving is extremely dangerous right now (chain EMPs are a thing, and flares aren't reliable).
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
"Drop flares in a panic to be immediately safe"... Orly? Perhaps one needs to panic 5 seconds ahead of time, since they seem to take half an eternity to lid. Or should we drop one on every step?

I won't touch them so soon. Can't wait for the next patch's promised improvements.

Last edited by Zphyr on Sep 3, 2018, 1:44:50 AM
"GGG PLEASE FIX "Ichimonji Corsair Sword" BUG PLSSS

THE CART IS AURA SO EQUIPED ICHIMOJI CAN'T DO AZURITE MINE BRO.

THANK YOU." I also beg for this please.New patch and still no fix.
Last edited by Desperation on Sep 3, 2018, 6:43:08 AM
Flares are not dropping at your feet but a step away from you. With the radius of flares, they're not helping at all during a panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info