Crashes, Flares and Parties

I LOVE Delve so far!! Good job!!!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Excellent job Chris and Team! Thank you for listening to our feedback and responding so promptly not only with words, but with action too! Looking forward to delving deeper into this league!
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
Loving Delve generally but please stop with the crappy throwing mechanics.
Also had a problem with curency items beeing stuck in a tree root after they blew up form the dewler
You see, this is what I like about GGG. Unlike some devs, GGG constantly communicates with the community. For example, for me the fact that they acknowledged some common issues and wrote a response means more than if they'd fix it silently in the shadows.
Good on you Chris to respond to the biggest issues of this league so far. I will say that as league launches go this is still one of the smoothest in recent memory. The rare crash is annoying as is the rogue piece of azurite in a wall; but neither is remotely as bad as beasts wholesale not working at launch of Beastiary or Incursions bricking themselves with no door stones at all.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
game crashes all the time without any error messages.
windows 10, dx 11, everythng is low.
usually happens when i use wp/tp 7-8 times crashed
ast time its crashed while i was opening a chest i dont see any related thing under logs file so cannot provide any error message or something like that.
1) max 5 flares, drop them just under feet (instant). When back in crawler range resupply all 5 flares for free. When reentering mines you have to buy flares - amount you buy = amount which will be ressuplied when get to crawler range.
2) Walls = keg barrels from incursion

Stop forcing us to throw shit in next leagues.
I ran for 4 hours straight in DirectX9 mode (yes the effects are low and crappy but, I got to play before going to sleep) :)
No its a fix to the issue.
thx for your hard work - besides a few clunky things and some crashes its a fun experience :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info