Crashes, Flares and Parties

The "teleport to player" options lets people bypass hideout rules. They can enter your hideout in party for example, when you do not grant this permission.
Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
I wont enjoy delve. Go to hell ,this league just sucks for me.
Going to enjoy the pletora of bug fixed and bonus pack size with flasback delve.
Thanks for th work.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I confirm that the Azerite bug is still there..
Really enjoying delve so far, especially now the crashes have calmed down. The new lighting is amazing and the drop light beams and map icons are grand. However, I still haven't found a wall to throw dynamite at, I guess I just have to keep on playing and keeping an eye out. I guess I've gone past some without noticing, but they're a little too well hidden, in my opinion.
Plz put a cooldown on flare (like 1 second)

i just throw all 3 flares at same time, as they were not instant and i was dying

1 second cooldown will just make it this never happen.
Ez Solutions

Flares just need to be like torches that you equip, they spread light around you for a short amount of time (less then actual flares, to compensate how easy it will become to use). Art-wise they could add like a little staff behind your shoulders, with a flare at the apex.

Dynamites just need to be exactly as they were in Incursion.

Problems fixed :D Ez
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
Last edited by Morgoth92 on Sep 1, 2018, 6:33:58 AM
Two things:

It would be great if you could tell us what triggered the crashes so we could learn to avoid that problem in the future. It only affected some people, so it had to be situational. Let us know what that situation was.

Flares don't seem to work. It's probably our misunderstanding HOW they work, but they don't seem to do what we expect them to. Maybe a video explaining how they work would help.

I lied... three things: Make the encounter with the Sulfite in the main game more interesting. Give monsters a boost if they're near it. Create a pack of blue mobs to guard it. Anything to spice up the boring click and watch Niko come and chip at it.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 1, 2018, 7:39:11 AM
Great job on Delv so far.

Just a few things,

I got my loot but died just after, could it be possible to go back
and get the loot? I understand if you died during the loot phase that
you lose the loot.

I also thought that the crawler was set at our pace of fighting, it seems the crawler didn't get the memo. I am having to hurry up, especially with the minions because they just like to take their sweet time.

Thanks for the hardwork.
Currently flare light is almost the same as wagon mini flares light and there is almost no clear/visible indication the flare has been used or is in use.

In PoE 3.4 Delve you have introduced dynamic lighting so it would be nice if flare has it's dedicated color

I suggest blue (made of azurite). You(we) have 3 gem colors corresponding to main attributes. Maybe flares could be customized to glow in red, green or blue?

The visuals would be fantastic!

Last edited by szrapnel on Sep 3, 2018, 1:16:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info