Crashes, Flares and Parties

This is my favourite league so far though as a casual player I'm only in Act 3. I am addicted to Delving! I begrudingly go back to the main content just to get more sulphite to spend some more time in the mines. :P

Like others say, the flares and dynamite are not fun, even on standard. I'm not surprised HC players don't want to touch them.

I would prefer flares to throw where you click/point as it's more intuitive and predictable and I could throw one ahead before venturing into the dark. Apart from that they last such a short amount of time - perhaps that gets better as you upgrade - and use up Azurite so I've just stopped trying them.

Fractured walls: they are out in the dark to begin with making them risky and VERY hard to find. Then you need two dynamite to blow them up. Humbug.

One last thing: the experiene of flares and dynamite reminds me of the Incursion timer. I remember ZiggyD saying how he fed back to the dev team that it was too easy to do full clears of the monsters so they reduced the time allocation. In the final product, I struggled to clear any of the incursions. I wonder if a similar thing has happened here: the flare/dynamite mechanic was tuned for expert players.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Sep 2, 2018, 6:59:34 AM
Finished to farm OGs and... I cannot enter Mine Camp. Game crashes no matter what settings i use.
Am confused also about flares... do they drop where you stand or do you thrown them ahead. Haven't found any fissures yet to explode.... in the meantime I'll just keep farming Azurite
Dony mind me,im blind. :/
Last edited by Desperation on Sep 2, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
ONE DYNAMITE ONE WALL.
Flares: why not a "candle" or floating lantern that lasts "x" amount of time that we can toggle?
LOVING the new Zana mods specially being able to up tier maps Thank You !
Ichimonji bug.Cart light and flares count as ally buff and i dont recieve it cos of allyes buff doesnt affect you and i die.Its a bug clearly. I am planing on using this weapons till late game when Grelwood Shank prices will drop.Dont want to wait 1 week to enter delve again :(
Last edited by Desperation on Sep 2, 2018, 7:36:11 PM
"much more quickly" make it instant please, is soooo stupid
GGG PLEASE FIX "Ichimonji Corsair Sword" BUG PLSSS

THE CART IS AURA SO EQUIPED ICHIMOJI CAN'T DO AZURITE MINE BRO.

THANK YOU.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info