The Delve League Launches Soon!

Hope to see a smoother launch then last time with no rolebacks <3 Thx guys for being fucking awsome!
Very nice.
<*)))><
"
databeaver wrote:
"
The realm goes down and patching begins at: Aug 31, 2018 7:00 PM
The servers go live at: Aug 31, 2018 10:00 PM

The above times are displayed in your local time zone.

This is incorrect. The times are off by one hour, probably due to daylight savings. The actual start time (according to the front page counter) is 11 PM. Please indicate which time zone the times are actually in instead of incorrectly claiming them to be in my local time zone.

Edit: Never mind, it turns out I had Berlin selected in my account settings. I had assumed the time zone was autodetected from my browser. I wonder why it was set to Berlin though. Maybe the time zone setting did not exist when I created my account in 2012 and Berlin was a default for EU players when it was added?

No. The front page countdown counts towards the start of the league.
The servers go online one hour before the league starts.
Not really transparent but with a little bit of thinking it's doable...
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
"
Ok but when's the list of all the new uniques? All I can find is some jank non official list compiled in reddit I don't know how. I want to actually start working on a build

We never got a list of "all new uniques" in previous leauges.
GGG wants us to discover them.
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
GG
come on..... stop archiving the file for torrent
IT'S HAPPENING! DALE A TU CUERPO ALEGRÍA MACARENA!!!
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Gonna seed untill update goes live
"
Catmaster wrote:
"
Ok but when's the list of all the new uniques? All I can find is some jank non official list compiled in reddit I don't know how. I want to actually start working on a build

We never got a list of "all new uniques" in previous leauges.
GGG wants us to discover them.

If that's true, idk, the compiled not official list doesn't have any interesting new things, mostly some stuff for dominating blow baron str stacker build, and some random trash uniques. Only one that looks possibly useful and probably not for anything meta is that spell leech mace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info