The Delve League Launches Soon!

sweat
"
varemenos wrote:
Is the time in the OP correct?

The Delve countdown says the game will start at 10pm (Stockholm time) but the OP says that the servers go up at 9pm.
I know the usual time is 10pm but just asking for confirmation.

Maybe Server up at 9pm and Leaguestart at 10pm?
Sorry if this is asked before (or has an obvious answer): "patching begins at X pm" as in players are able to begin downloading the patch at that time? Or will we start downloading when "the server goes live"?
Last edited by Sartorius9 on Aug 31, 2018, 6:15:37 AM
"
Saintdraco wrote:
tossed the torrent on my seedbox and will seed up until release, should help with speeds

TY mate
thanks for all the hard work devs :)
Last edited by bjornharx on Oct 16, 2019, 5:35:21 PM
Awesome stuff cant wait!

Thanks for torrent (will be seeding all day)

Here's to a nice smooth start ;)
OK IT'S ON.. :D
Where is the gem information? This is usually released days before so we can start planning builds, but so far we have only seen lvl 20 qua 20 versions.

Also, maybe you should be bothered to update your "delve" PR page where gems are still "unannounced". This seems to be a recurring theme, as I have seen that in other leagues. It is extremely sloppy that you cannot be bothered.
"
insilopeh wrote:
Where is the gem information? This is usually released days before so we can start planning builds, but so far we have only seen lvl 20 qua 20 versions.

Also, maybe you should be bothered to update your "delve" PR page where gems are still "unannounced". This seems to be a recurring theme, as I have seen that in other leagues. It is extremely sloppy that you cannot be bothered.

They're right here, posted like 2 days ago. :)

Edit: I'm drunk and you already knew about that link. Time for bed. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Aug 31, 2018, 7:12:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info