The Delve League Launches Soon!

My wife is dragging us out for family photos in the morning but still torrenting and hell yeah for delve . See you at the bottom;)
"
SierraRomeo wrote:
My wife is dragging us out for family photos in the morning but still torrenting and hell yeah for delve . See you at the bottom;)

Make a cardboard cutout of yourself, and let her drag that thing through the misery.
"
"
Completed 31 ChallengesSierraRomeo wrote:

Make a cardboard cutout of yourself, and let her drag that thing through the misery.

I'll give it a shot. maybe if I put a top hat on it she will think I am just going for formal. I also suck at quoting on the forum
can´t wait XD
We are all waiting! Hurry up, my biscuits are burning!
Doritos and Dew, all 10 flavours
Portable chum bucket
——————
Launch is a GO
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
7.5. till Moria! Can't wait!
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
You can find the torrent here. The download is approximately 11.8GB. This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up, no earlier than three hours before the Delve League launches. Please note that you can't use this GGPK file with the Steam client.

What happens if I Install the GGPK in the install folder now, rather then 3 hours prior to Delve League launch? I would rather do it now, so when I get home from work I can just hop on!
"
joelazot wrote:
I'm gonna seed, just for all of you guys! :)

This!
No Problem,
Exile
Ok but when's the list of all the new uniques? All I can find is some jank non official list compiled in reddit I don't know how. I want to actually start working on a build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info