3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Okey im using these items:

you have pretty bad gear...why only a 4 link? by this stage you should be on at least a 5 link. are your resists capped? that shield is terrible,you should only use a shield if you have a +1 totem on it,otherwise just dual wield. how much HP you have?
Yeah, well i know it sucks havent played alot. I got 2774 hp, what should i use in offhand?

The problem is that im going out of mana atm... only in combat.
"
Zync92 wrote:
Okey im using these items:

Doedre's elixer on a life build with low chaos res and MoM....yeah, that's asking for trouble. That 10% of life taken as chaos dmg also hurts your mana. Drop that and get a Lavianga's Spirit. All your mana issues solved ;-)

Or drop shimmeron until you're higher lvl with more mana/mana regen. The dmg you take from shimmeron also degens your mana, so you need enough mana regen to counter that.
@Zync92

The kikazaru's have a low mana regen % on both, but they aren't the problem imo. Your flasks kinda suck. Look toward a wise oak bismuth, cinderswallow urn silver flask and a diamond flask with curse immunity or immunity to freeze and chill. You do not need doedre's elixir, it is a trap.

Secondly, your account profile is private, therefore I couldn't view your character even if I tried on path of building, so I would like to ask that you enable your character to be public in pathofexile.com account settings somewhere.

Third you run Mind over matter now, as a result your hp is partly mitigated by your mana. You ought to think about a hybrid flask over simply life. That might also deal with your mana problems.

Fourth, your shield is decent for somethings, but crap for others. My shield is crap, it does not have +1 to max number of totems but it has other stats worth your while.

Spell damage, cast speed, crit chance for spells then some ES and flat mana.

Fifth, you can do another option altogether, but this will change how you play. You can resolve to use no kikazaru's and just a lot of flasks with curse immunity, always up. Instead of kikazaru's you can use the essence worm and another ring, perhaps le heup of all if you need particular stats as a placeholder.
"
Tradgikly wrote:
@Zync92

The kikazaru's have a low mana regen % on both, but they aren't the problem imo. Your flasks kinda suck. Look toward a wise oak bismuth, cinderswallow urn silver flask and a diamond flask with curse immunity or immunity to freeze and chill. You do not need doedre's elixir, it is a trap.

Secondly, your account profile is private, therefore I couldn't view your character even if I tried on path of building, so I would like to ask that you enable your character to be public in pathofexile.com account settings somewhere.

Third you run Mind over matter now, as a result your hp is partly mitigated by your mana. You ought to think about a hybrid flask over simply life. That might also deal with your mana problems.

Fourth, your shield is decent for somethings, but crap for others. My shield is crap, it does not have +1 to max number of totems but it has other stats worth your while.

Spell damage, cast speed, crit chance for spells then some ES and flat mana.

Fifth, you can do another option altogether, but this will change how you play. You can resolve to use no kikazaru's and just a lot of flasks with curse immunity, always up. Instead of kikazaru's you can use the essence worm and another ring, perhaps le heup of all if you need particular stats as a placeholder.

Thanks alot, i changed the settings. And i will buy new pots. Should i find a better spirit shield or?
drop the 2 kik rings and get an essence worm(wrath inside) and 1 ring with high life/double resists and whatever else you can. you can craft a curse remove flask with einhar. if you have no mana reserved with wrath you can also get a clear mind jewel for a dps boost.

also you want your HP to be at least 4K by the time you reach red maps
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 27, 2018, 5:08:49 PM
@zync92

Doesn't have to be exactly these numbers for the shield, but an example is this link: https://poeapp.com/#/search/N4IghgLhBOCWBGBXCBTAzgOgDYrAc0RRAC4R4UYwBPMLEAGhFgDsAzAewwioAcUAZFkVIAxdmjSwssNCgAmAAgDKPWHAjKAFrBRY5DED2js+0CDswBRZimh4qWnXpIBtAIwAGD-WaIsWAF1GAFt2OTRXUFDwklAIdghaDABqAGIFeIVgsAAPWGDEYIVBVmEXADZvX38gkHjErAxUgFIFFgBjaFxZRQBhdVh22mUYWABrFAVezTBmdsmOaGU+fwjiFwB2Kr9Axnqklra5rrAeqdONFRR5VwBWHx3a-cbDjpOzq-8FABEwbLwygBmbY1AC+e14wnAzH0oICoKAA

Good luck!
^^ zync92 thats a good shield for just 20c you should grab it.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 27, 2018, 5:45:27 PM

so i switched my 6L loreweave to 6L soul mantle with 2 kikazaru and that was a good move. 4.2k hp instead of 4.4k and less max res but way better dps. i even feel more tankier than before because of the 50% hp to totem from soul mantle so they dont die instantly. Next upgrade will be +1 totem on shield.
lv92
Last edited by dragonpowi on Dec 27, 2018, 7:02:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info