3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
megaomega wrote:
Guys, my gear below.. I feel like i'm not doing near enough Damage as i should. Tips?

You'll need to see my post to chinoo, but I mention he needs cinderswallow urn in the place of a silver flask and a wise oak bismuth with preferably damage penetrates +14%.

You need quite a bit more work than him though in some respects. Pickup a bone helmet and keep this helmet spare for enchanting purposes. Preferably +40% minion damage implicit on the helmet. Change your rings to an essence worm (preferably a elder base type to save time and money) with a 20% wrath. As a placeholder grab a le heup of all until mark of the shaper or if you fail to grab the elder base essence worm you can look for a two-stone like this:
https://poeapp.com/#/search/N4IghgLhBOCWBGBXCBTAzgOgDYrAc0RRAC4R4UYwBPMLEAGhFgDsAzAewwioAcUAZFkVIAVAO7sAtAGUI7ZigAEAJRZ4GIALbsAJmhIBtUNr0lQciLQwBqAMSK5izWAAesTYk2LBrYQYDsAAz0zIhYWAC6jO48WLAAxrAQNrYApA7sigBisNBKYMw6igDC7FhFyuiwaJbM8eiGAIwArCFhkYwWVmmKLPF5YGgoRcWDEIrSfMOGAGxt4VEgXVgp6Y45eSpVNQX1hgDMwaELAL6dvMLghSAnESdAA

Remember guys elemental damage with attack skills.. we dont use an 'attack' skill, we use a spell skill. Look for %damage on the aside since betrayal is so kind to us.
"
Tradgikly wrote:
"
megaomega wrote:
Guys, my gear below.. I feel like i'm not doing near enough Damage as i should. Tips?

You'll need to see my post to chinoo, but I mention he needs cinderswallow urn in the place of a silver flask and a wise oak bismuth with preferably damage penetrates +14%.

You need quite a bit more work than him though in some respects. Pickup a bone helmet and keep this helmet spare for enchanting purposes. Preferably +40% minion damage implicit on the helmet. Change your rings to an essence worm (preferably a elder base type to save time and money) with a 20% wrath. As a placeholder grab a le heup of all until mark of the shaper or if you fail to grab the elder base essence worm you can look for a two-stone like this:
https://poeapp.com/#/search/N4IghgLhBOCWBGBXCBTAzgOgDYrAc0RRAC4R4UYwBPMLEAGhFgDsAzAewwioAcUAZFkVIAVAO7sAtAGUI7ZigAEAJRZ4GIALbsAJmhIBtUNr0lQciLQwBqAMSK5izWAAesTYk2LBrYQYDsAAz0zIhYWAC6jO48WLAAxrAQNrYApA7sigBisNBKYMw6igDC7FhFyuiwaJbM8eiGAIwArCFhkYwWVmmKLPF5YGgoRcWDEIrSfMOGAGxt4VEgXVgp6Y45eSpVNQX1hgDMwaELAL6dvMLghSAnESdAA

Remember guys elemental damage with attack skills.. we dont use an 'attack' skill, we use a spell skill. Look for %damage on the aside since betrayal is so kind to us.

Cinderswallow is usless, you don't kill anything.
"
AlGebrah wrote:
"
the_Arkain wrote:
Hallo,

i don´t see any 2+ million dps. POB shows 450k dps. How do you count the ammaunt of dps?

The dps you see from arc is per totem. You can have four totems with this build.

how so? i have max 3 totems. You can have additional one by using soul mantle but... not worth in my opinion.

Anyway i wanted to mention something. I heard from one of poe streamer that totems are not minions so i minion nodes shouldnt work. Can someone verify it?
Hey, this build seems to work for me. First time that I reach level 85+ without some ragequit because of oneshot or lack of damage ^^

I would like to know what I should do to improve, my build.
Thanks guys
"
ManfredoPL wrote:
"
AlGebrah wrote:
"
the_Arkain wrote:
Hallo,

i don´t see any 2+ million dps. POB shows 450k dps. How do you count the ammaunt of dps?

The dps you see from arc is per totem. You can have four totems with this build.

how so? i have max 3 totems. You can have additional one by using soul mantle but... not worth in my opinion.

Anyway i wanted to mention something. I heard from one of poe streamer that totems are not minions so i minion nodes shouldnt work. Can someone verify it?

you can put a totem on your shield as well to get 4

look at the spiritual aid on the skill tree for the minion question
"
MonsterCatt wrote:
Hey, this build seems to work for me. First time that I reach level 85+ without some ragequit because of oneshot or lack of damage ^^

Thanks guys

cant see your characters
"
MonsterCatt wrote:

Thanks guys

You need to make your character viewable or post the items in a reply, Like so. :)

P.S. I can try to help but I'm still learning too. :)

My gear needs a lot of work and I have another set up with the Kikazura rings and self-flagellation. Sheet dps is lower in this set up and I don't even have a clear mind yet, but it can be nice for that immortal syndicate abusing I keep submitting myself too.

I’ve also seen a bunch of different flask set ups too. I’m still trying to learn what they all do lol.

From Hybrid flasks to quartz flasks to the overflowing chalice, and wise oak (I need to save up for a 14% one).
It's amusing how in abyss league Lavianga’s flask cost me an exalt for my Glacial mine build. (that was a steal as most were selling for 1.5-3 exalts at the end of the league). Now it costs a couple chaos. :( Talk about driving the car off the lot and depreciating value.

So if I get a +1 totem shield I would be at 5 totems, would it be beneficial to throw a decoy totem/rejuv in my CWD taken setup?

I only have 2k hp, starting to regret skipping some of those health and mana nodes for the dps.

Last edited by Zorven on Dec 28, 2018, 6:23:06 PM
2K life is really low. all your gear has low life on it,try replacing them and aim for at least 80 life on each piece.

I'm quite satisfied my current gear. 420k shaper dps per totem and I can cast 4 of them. Also 7200 EHP which makes me tanky enough. I think I have enough dps I should maybe get just a bit more hp on gear. But atm I can do shaper, uber elder etc.
Last edited by Makek93 on Dec 28, 2018, 6:49:13 PM
"
2K life is really low. all your gear has low life on it,try replacing them and aim for at least 80 life on each piece.

Yea! I need to level up my crafting options more as they are all at tier 3 right now. I would craft some life/evasion/armour to the helm if the values were higer or just save up for a helm with the high life rolls already. I think rare gloves with resist and life would be a good focus too. Fun build!
Last edited by Zorven on Dec 28, 2018, 6:54:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info