3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Ok whoever wants that shield can go for it now. If zync doesn't pick it up early enough. Earliest bidder wins don't they? I helped him a bit ingame to make up for this.

Remember to play around on poeapp.com for modifier minimums and if something is too cheap, raise the bar. An example of this is if you're looking for a new shimmeron or just any yellow, but ill use shimmeron as the example. You look up shimmeron by name, and then start typing some of its mods that do change
-Adds # to # lightning damage to spells min:30, 35, x
-+#% to critical strike multiplier per power charge min:8, 10 if you want perfection on the multiplier like me
-+#% critical strike chance per power charge

An example to help some of the newer people get more kitted, don't look for average, look for above average, within your budget.
Hello, I need some advice on how to upgrade my gear.

thanks!
folks hello
I'm thinking about Chain support gem
31% less damage with hits but +2 chains (which is +30% more damage in single target)
is it profitable here?
"
chinoo wrote:

thanks!

put out Spell Totem gem from Soul Mantle as you duplicate the gem with the skill from the armour itself
make it B-B-B-B-B Arc/AddedLightning/EleFocus/LightningPen/Inc Crit Chance (for fifth link choose between crits and controlled destruction
once you get some budget - aim for 6L with Faster Casting

Shield: Atziri's Reflection to open up 2 ring slots
Rings: 1) Essence Worm (Wrath 21 lvl) - elder version
2) Mark of the Shaper
Boots: enchant for 120% increased crit chance if haven't crit recently (common)
or 10% movement speed if haven't been hit recently (common)
or Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently (vs bosses)
Belt: try to get Abyssal belt as abyssal jewel will boost your dps and add some life
Helmet: try to get "Arc chains an additional time" enchant as it is +15% dps vs single target (mostly for bossing and +1 mob target on the maps)
Amulet: try to get +#% totem placement speed (optional), just QoL but still :)
Flasks: get perfect or near perfect (14%) Wise Oak
get Cinderswallow Urn 3%/3%/3% and craft crit chance for spells on it
get Hallowed Hybrid Flask (66% insta recovery or 50% inc recovery) with "of Staunching" suffix, Diamond flask with some resist (Burning mb?), Quicksilver flask with MS (25-30% boost) and inc effect or inc duration
drop mana flask and both healing flasks

Haste aura - why you added it? :)
Spell shield: add Vaal RF/Efficacy/Inc Duration setup for bossing and tough packs/Syndicate
Portal gem?
Last edited by fabregas88 on Dec 27, 2018, 8:55:19 PM
"
chinoo wrote:

thanks!

Take spell totem support out of your soul mantle. It already has spell totem support on it.
i'm dying like a goddamn fool in this league...
"
fabregas88 wrote:
"
chinoo wrote:

thanks!

put out Spell Totem gem from Soul Mantle as you duplicate the gem with the skill from the armour itself
make it B-B-B-B-B Arc/AddedLightning/EleFocus/LightningPen/Inc Crit Chance (for fifth link choose between crits and controlled destruction
once you get some budget - aim for 6L with Faster Casting

Shield: Atziri's Reflection to open up 2 ring slots
Rings: 1) Essence Worm (Wrath 21 lvl) - elder version
2) Mark of the Shaper
Boots: enchant for 120% increased crit chance if haven't crit recently (common)
or 10% movement speed if haven't been hit recently (common)
or Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently (vs bosses)
Belt: try to get Abyssal belt as abyssal jewel will boost your dps and add some life
Helmet: try to get "Arc chains an additional time" enchant as it is +15% dps vs single target (mostly for bossing and +1 mob target on the maps)
Amulet: try to get +#% totem placement speed (optional), just QoL but still :)
Flasks: get perfect or near perfect (14%) Wise Oak
get Cinderswallow Urn 3%/3%/3% and craft crit chance for spells on it
get Hallowed Hybrid Flask (66% insta recovery or 50% inc recovery) with "of Staunching" suffix, Diamond flask with some resist (Burning mb?), Quicksilver flask with MS (25-30% boost) and inc effect or inc duration
drop mana flask and both healing flasks

Haste aura - why you added it? :)
Spell shield: add Vaal RF/Efficacy/Inc Duration setup for bossing and tough packs/Syndicate
Portal gem?

Cinderswallow 3%/3%/3% doesnt matter on this build since its yours totem killing enemy and not you.
Guys, my gear below.. I feel like i'm not doing near enough Damage as i should. Tips?

Last edited by megaomega on Dec 28, 2018, 2:31:17 PM

Hello! So far i'm loving this build and i've gotten really far in the atlas and can do pretty much everything. I just need help figuring out what I need to upgrade next. I'm still pretty squishy with only 4k hp and 866 ES with 2200 mana. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! My goal is to kill shaper this league and I don't think I can currently do it with this gear but i'm not sure.
@chinoo

Your flasks are lacking, specifically you might want to take out two of those life flasks and the one mana and put in a hybrid flask. That would free up two slots to place cinderswallow urn with increased critical strike chance for spells mod. A wise oak with damage penetrates 13%+ will do, 14% for near perfection. EDIT: 3/3/3 for cinderswallow urn doesnt matter as kills by the totem do not affect player the way i thought they would for the replenishment effect.

Your bone helmet looks like an encounter I had with a syndicate crafting bench. I assumed the crafting bench would do x and it did y and placed something like that onto my implicit slot. I had to switch out helmets from one that costed 22c to 1c and it was way better and worth it to get the minion damage back. 40% minion damage is perfect implicit for bone helmet btw. Try not to make the enchant on a bone helmet.

Your helmet, amulet, gloves, belt and boots all need replacement before considering the enchants fabregas88 mentioned.
Your spirit shield is decent for a low level(50-60) base type, but you can get better like fossilized spirit shield.
Last edited by Tradgikly on Dec 28, 2018, 2:55:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info