3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Fritso wrote:
"
LewsTherin wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Finally got enough currency to switch from dual wield rare sceptres to +1 totem shield + Shimmeron.....oh my what a buff that is. As others have said, the degen from shimmeron isn't that bad.

Stats:
lvl 91
4.3k hp
2.3k mana
5 totems
815k dps (480k shaper dps) per totem

Thanks for this build guide! Didn't think I'd love the totem playstyle this much.

Gear:

I'm probably missing something, but... Why righteous fire on shimmeron?

Pop Vaal Righteous Fire on boss fights for a 7 second buff of 39% more dmg.

Why totem support and multiple totem support when you get it from the soul mantle already??
Last edited by brocto on Dec 27, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Any ideas how to increase my dmg and survival? Thanks

Yes, why are you running a curse removal flask while using 2 Kikazaru rings? Dump that flask and throw a Self-Flagilation jewel into your tree for well over 200% increased dmg.

I don't feel comfortable with curse, but I will try to see if my survival decreases.

I bought the jewel and change the flask
"
brocto wrote:

Why totem support and multiple totem support when you get it from the soul mantle already??

That's my Wither totem setup. It is used for utility. It slows bosses, plus 2 extra totems (so 5 arc totems + 2 wither totems) is more dmg and regen due to ascendancy. Also, the wither totem costs less mana than the arc totems, so I can use Wither totem to spam before boss fights and build up my curses for self-flagilation dmg bonus.
]

Can someone help me with my gear? Just got to red maps and im starting to struggle
"
Dvious_ wrote:
]

Can someone help me with my gear? Just got to red maps and im starting to struggle

basically all your gear needs upgrading,start with some mov speed on your boots.
Hey uuhm i like your guide but i got one question is multiple totems support better on this build?
"
Any ideas how to increase my dmg and survival? Thanks

120% increased critical strike chance if you haven't crit recently enchant on boot
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Sensylis wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Finally got enough currency to switch from dual wield rare sceptres to +1 totem shield + Shimmeron.....oh my what a buff that is. As others have said, the degen from shimmeron isn't that bad.

Stats:
lvl 91
4.3k hp
2.3k mana
5 totems
815k dps (480k shaper dps) per totem

Thanks for this build guide! Didn't think I'd love the totem playstyle this much.

Gear:

maybe can you have a look at my char? - I'm struggeling with the decision to swap to soul mantle and shimmeron. atm I'm sitting on my +1 totem shield, and I only need to cast twice the arc totem. If i swap to soul mantle, I need to cast it 3 times, to put out that 5 totems

Edit: think I gonna stay on the rare 6 link - switched over just to shimmeron and I even dont recognize the the degen

Keep in mind that Soul Mantle is not just 1 extra totem which is more dmg and regen due to ascendancy. It is also:
- going from 4 to 5 totems = 25% more dmg
- 50% extra totem life, which is nice QoL
- extra gem link, which is huge dmg
- Self curse with Self-Flagilation jewel = 280% increased dmg when prestacking curses for bosses and during fast mapping.

For mapping, having 2 totems at once is plenty to kill everything. Not much need for 5 totems besides the ascendancy buff. But for bosses where you actually have all 5 totems out, it's big dmg.

I am following your setup, but i got a huge problem. After i finished my 2nd labyrint im getting oom while fighting and cant do shit. On the other hand, out of combat i can spam my totems like hell but when im in combat im getting oom in like 10 sec... whats wrong? Can anyone look my toon up...
Could be what you roll on the map, no regen for flasks or something like that..
we cant see your toon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info