3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hello,

Im new to this game, and dont understant why you pick minion nodes ? can you explain ?
"
fabregas88 wrote:
am I missing something in terms of helmet or am I wrong in the following calculations?
40% inc minion damage (Bone Helmet) will lead to ~5% dps boost
+1 Arc Chain helm enchant will lead to 15% dps boost (more damage for remaining chain)

You are correct. +1 arc helmet will be a lot more expensive though.
//edit: wrong thread, lol
Last edited by krydl on Dec 26, 2018, 8:34:08 AM
any ideas on what to upgrade next?

"
blublaeh wrote:
any ideas on what to upgrade next?

I will give a try:

Shimmeron
Mark of the Shaper
Essence Worm (elder version)
120% enchant on boots
Last edited by fabregas88 on Dec 26, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
I'd appreciate any advice on this. I'm not committing to spending multiple Ex to start min/maxing this, but I feel like there are opportunities I'm missing.

Couple questions:
-Why are people so focused on the rare crit body armour? When I plugged some of your profile armours in PoB I got <1% DPS increase, but gave up a lot of survivability from the loreweave.
-Guide mentions the Maligaro's gloves and Marylene's amulet, but almost everyone I see is using rares instead. Should I be replacing these?
-Overall my life is low (3.7k), but I don't see any easy swaps where I'm not giving up 5-10% overall DPS. Any specific gear advice?

So Poe Trade macro says this wand is worth:
2.79 - 4.19 exalt

Wtf! Is this value for the wand correct or way off. I found the wand as is, so that would be crazy if it's worth the above value. I feel like it's way off.

Last edited by Zorven on Dec 26, 2018, 1:39:38 PM
"
Zorven wrote:

So Poe Trade macro says this wand is worth:
2.79 - 4.19 exalt

Wtf! Is this value for the wand correct or way off. I found the wand as is, so that would be crazy if it's worth the above value. I feel like it's way off.

apart from high spell damage it has nothing all that good...i'm no expert but i think the macro is off
"

apart from high spell damage it has nothing all that good...i'm no expert but i think the macro is off

ty for reply! Yea thats what I thought. Still not a bad wand though. I'm sitting at 36.9k dps in hideout still need those levels and a better gear.
"
thecorky wrote:
Hello,

Im new to this game, and dont understant why you pick minion nodes ? can you explain ?

Read red text in caps at start of guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info