3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

hey guys, quick question... I can't really use wrath on my build because I'm running 2x kikazaru rings and can't wear an essence worm, and I'm running MoM so I need the mana, do you guys think clear mind is a worthy replacement for wrath? How much worse is it than wrath? Thanks.
"
Zorven wrote:
"
2K life is really low. all your gear has low life on it,try replacing them and aim for at least 80 life on each piece.

Yea! I need to level up my crafting options more as they are all at tier 3 right now. I would craft some life/evasion/armour to the helm if the values were higer or just save up for a helm with the high life rolls already. I think rare gloves with resist and life would be a good focus too. Fun build!

you can get a good bone helm for cheap. i got this for 25c
for a belt try to stack as much life as you can
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
"
Tradgikly wrote:
"
megaomega wrote:
Guys, my gear below.. I feel like i'm not doing near enough Damage as i should. Tips?

You'll need to see my post to chinoo, but I mention he needs cinderswallow urn in the place of a silver flask and a wise oak bismuth with preferably damage penetrates +14%.

You need quite a bit more work than him though in some respects. Pickup a bone helmet and keep this helmet spare for enchanting purposes. Preferably +40% minion damage implicit on the helmet. Change your rings to an essence worm (preferably a elder base type to save time and money) with a 20% wrath. As a placeholder grab a le heup of all until mark of the shaper or if you fail to grab the elder base essence worm you can look for a two-stone like this:
https://poeapp.com/#/search/N4IghgLhBOCWBGBXCBTAzgOgDYrAc0RRAC4R4UYwBPMLEAGhFgDsAzAewwioAcUAZFkVIAVAO7sAtAGUI7ZigAEAJRZ4GIALbsAJmhIBtUNr0lQciLQwBqAMSK5izWAAesTYk2LBrYQYDsAAz0zIhYWAC6jO48WLAAxrAQNrYApA7sigBisNBKYMw6igDC7FhFyuiwaJbM8eiGAIwArCFhkYwWVmmKLPF5YGgoRcWDEIrSfMOGAGxt4VEgXVgp6Y45eSpVNQX1hgDMwaELAL6dvMLghSAnESdAA

Remember guys elemental damage with attack skills.. we dont use an 'attack' skill, we use a spell skill. Look for %damage on the aside since betrayal is so kind to us.

Cinderswallow is usless, you don't kill anything.

There is just one thing wrong with that DemoN_M4U and that is that cinderswallow is used for its silver flask effect AND the veiled modifier %increased critical strike chance which does affect the totems. without the modifier its pretty useless otherwise.
"
sooshka wrote:
hey guys, quick question... I can't really use wrath on my build because I'm running 2x kikazaru rings and can't wear an essence worm, and I'm running MoM so I need the mana, do you guys think clear mind is a worthy replacement for wrath? How much worse is it than wrath? Thanks.

Use a curse immunity flask perhaps and Lavianga's flask?
"
fabregas88 wrote:
"
chinoo wrote:
Hello, I need some advice on how to upgrade my gear.

thanks!

put out Spell Totem gem from Soul Mantle as you duplicate the gem with the skill from the armour itself
make it B-B-B-B-B Arc/AddedLightning/EleFocus/LightningPen/Inc Crit Chance (for fifth link choose between crits and controlled destruction
once you get some budget - aim for 6L with Faster Casting

Shield: Atziri's Reflection to open up 2 ring slots
Rings: 1) Essence Worm (Wrath 21 lvl) - elder version
2) Mark of the Shaper
Boots: enchant for 120% increased crit chance if haven't crit recently (common)
or 10% movement speed if haven't been hit recently (common)
or Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently (vs bosses)
Belt: try to get Abyssal belt as abyssal jewel will boost your dps and add some life
Helmet: try to get "Arc chains an additional time" enchant as it is +15% dps vs single target (mostly for bossing and +1 mob target on the maps)
Amulet: try to get +#% totem placement speed (optional), just QoL but still :)
Flasks: get perfect or near perfect (14%) Wise Oak
get Cinderswallow Urn 3%/3%/3% and craft crit chance for spells on it
get Hallowed Hybrid Flask (66% insta recovery or 50% inc recovery) with "of Staunching" suffix, Diamond flask with some resist (Burning mb?), Quicksilver flask with MS (25-30% boost) and inc effect or inc duration
drop mana flask and both healing flasks

Haste aura - why you added it? :)
Spell shield: add Vaal RF/Efficacy/Inc Duration setup for bossing and tough packs/Syndicate
Portal gem?

Hi @fabregas88 & Tradgikly,

Base on both of your recommendations I did some changing. If you can look over my gear that would be great!

I use haste for extra DPS ( I'm not sure if it worked but I though since it an aura it might help)

What should I look do for my glove upgrade? Some of the item you mention I can't afford like the shield. Currently working with 50 chaos.
Is Soul Mantle worth the hassle that it provides? Its nice with the Kikazaru rings, but without it, feels like I would be hampered by curses too frequently.
Loving this! So easy to stack IIR and IIQ and still do big dmg. Gear so far on my farmer totem

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
So what build would you recommend for a level 90 budget?

What should I upgrade next? I feel like I need more HP to do the final end game content, I'm only at 4k right now with an 800 ES. Also do you guys only run one shaped map? My buddy just told me about it and apparently it's a way to make a lot of currency but it sounds confusing to get started.
"
Boomy wrote:

What should I upgrade next? I feel like I need more HP to do the final end game content, I'm only at 4k right now with an 800 ES. Also do you guys only run one shaped map? My buddy just told me about it and apparently it's a way to make a lot of currency but it sounds confusing to get started.

You can get enchant on boot that says 120 to crit chance if you haven’t crit recently. Lab enchant I believe is where you get the 120 to crit.

+1 to totem shield if you want to try for a rare body armor! With the right numbers it would be best in slot. Though I plan on staying on my spidersilk.

Also, an Atziris promise would give your build a 10.6% dps increase according to poe planner. Not sure if you really need it though but hey a dps boost non the less. Additionally getting a few more levels in your skill tree for a couple more jewel spots would be a nice dps boost.

That elemental damage on your ring does nothing for you so you could look for a diamond ring, but you would have to make up resists elsewhere. Best in slot ring would probably be one that gave increase elemental and lightning damage anything above 20% for both.

If you have the currency and have always dreamed of being Jeff Bezos there is this guys build. https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/laphroaig9/Laphroaig_totem?i=0&search=item%3DAtziris-Reflection%26skill%3DArc

Last edited by Zorven on Dec 29, 2018, 9:56:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info